Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You are lucky - MT

Posted: Oct 15th, 2017 - 8:08 am In Reply to: I did get my direct deposited check yesterday - Milner MT

I suppose I was the only one laid off because I was absent due to problems with internet from hurricane Irma. Really nice of them. They "called" to tell me but of course they did not. First they cut pay in half, then they "called me" to advise right when my internet was back to work and the day after I file for unemployment they send the lay off letter. Nice people. And yes, I am aware they read these boards. And since they do I want them to know I always always loved working there, in spite of the pay cut, and always did my best. And they were aware of the hurricane conditions in Florida. Karma for those who do wrong. And this was wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)