Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Emphasize your medical background - Disability, worker comp

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: Thinking about paralegal. 2-year program at the local jr college. - Anyone have input or insight to offer?

Personal injury attorneys NEED you.

Funny story..I was suing my insurance company for loss of wages due to personal injury from car wreck. They, as always, requested every medical record I had EVER incurred. I had an abnormal Pap once...dysplasia...no bigee, right? They came armed for bear cuz I had a prior cervical condition...like the neck/back injury from wreck....I had the courtroom rolling on that one. Schooled the bastard in front of judge and jury. They had offered $1500...i got LIMIT of $100,000...obviously not from that, but good records of my employment history and potential in the good ole days when I made 70,000 doing MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)