Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 32)

Paralegal pay - nm

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: Thank you so much. I wonder if you would elaborate - a bit more...

Pay no attention to that idiot behind the curtain. My best advice to you. Be sure in your paralegal program it includes an internship. 70% of your paralegal education will be on your job. It will be a little bit hard to find a job with no experience; you will need your internship. Make sure your writing skills are superb. Make sure you learn the latest law office computer software as far as case management and researching skills. Pay for an experienced paralegal can be in the 70s and 80s in a large city. It helps to have a B.S. The work is enjoyable, insurance defense work and trusts and estates pays the best. Email me for more information. Don't listen to the negative posters, paralegal work is interesting and pays well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)