Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

Help Requests - Not me

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 11:32 am In Reply to: Why do you respond to "SOS" or "help" requests from your co? - sm

Don't you just love it when they say they have accounts with a 2 hour TAT? Wow, where did that come from? I figure you make those kinds of promises, you better be prepared to type, cuz I am not about to jump through those kinds of hoops for 4 cpl.

They expect so much from MTs it is beyond the realm of compensation and it just isn't worth it. Let them send all the emails they want. When I work is when I work and that is it. I got an email that was sent at 5:15 a.m. talking about stat work that had to be done and for those "early risers" grab a cup of coffee and party on! Now I know there are MTs who like to work those early hours, but not me. In fact, I try to do about 4-6 hours a day tops and then I have to split that up, because my brain goes numb with VR!

Thanks to all of you companies out there making tons of money for the rotten way you treat your most valuable tool, US.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)