Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 76)

Nothing really - LDSMT

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 10:55 am In Reply to: What is going on with Teamwork, I have not had - any problems? nm

When I sent feedback to my HDSM about workforce and how it at random times signs you out when you are just trying to clock in or out, he said that was the problem they were trying to avoid from Teamwork. I didn't think that was such a problem.

In Teamwork you can be signed on for 2 hours without it signing you off when you go to sign in or out. It doesn't vary. As long as you have touched teamwork in any way within 2 hours, you will stay clocked in for another 2 hours after that.

With Workforce, I am getting logged off all day long, sometime when I last touched the clock in 15 minutes, sometimes 50. Sometimes I can be working for well over an hour and clock out, and it doesn't log me off, which always surprises me, because it is just so random. I have to log in to that stupid clock more times a day then I ever had to with Teamwork. I hate the darn thing.

I am assuming from what the HDSM said that because Teamwork would log you off and not sign you out or in, that then there would be edits needed because people didn't know they had not signed out or in (happened to me many times, but nothing that drove me nuts). Seems like that will happen much more often with workforce if that is what they are trying to avoid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)