Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

Well I'll go a step further and say that Nuance could - easily be the cause of PTSD

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 8:18 am In Reply to: PTSD from work - OldMT

How many qualified and competent MTs have be reduced to quavering bowls of jello when at the receipt of an email or the dreaded conference call? How many live day-to-day never knowing when there will suddenly be no work and nobody to reach who will give them a straight answer as to whether it is just no work or they are out of a job?
How many have been nit-picked and penalized over things they cannot control, and can only watch their pay docked because questioning may get them on the next round of layoffs? What about all those people that worked their a*ses off to bail out the company and were denied their bonus and incentive? What does it do to a person mentally to be blatantly lied to and feel that they have no recourse but to work for the devil? I could go on, but you get the picture. If this sort of systematic erosion of trust, confidence and joy doesn't give a person PSTD I don't know what would. JMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)