Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

TSMs not very accessible. - oh well

Posted: Oct 13th, 2017 - 6:30 pm

It used to be their office phone number and cell number were underneath their signature. No more cell phone numbers with the last few TSMs. There hasn't been the contact information for their superiors for a really long time.

As it is us 2nd and 3rd shift MTs are left to fend for ourselves. I have have the flu, but decided to try to work today as us part-timers do not have any sick pay, although we technically have a cap on the hours we can take......a very tiny number of days. Although I'm on the end of this terrible flu, I think I had better not continue to work as I can barely remember what I'm doing to finish anything. I see too much risk for error and PM. Shesh, I can't even remember my spelling.

This year's flu is bad. It's early in the season for the shot, and I wasn't even offered one when I was at the doctor's office 3 weeks ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)