Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Left Nuance - sg

Posted: Oct 13th, 2017 - 7:16 am In Reply to: Left Nuance with no confidence - fedup

I know exactly what you're going through. I have done transcription for the majority of my working life, never was crazy about it, but it was a decent living and I knew what I was doing. I went through living in fear of FIESA and yes, they DO keep on auditing reports until you don't make the grid. Unless they find an error right away, and then they don't keep on auditing in case your score would come up and God forbid, you earned more than minimum wage. I have been applying for part-time and full-time jobs, cashier, etc. and was amazed to learn I could make more doing that than I did at Nuance. But after being stuck in transcription for so long, everything seems overwhelming to me right now. I just hope the places I did apply at will give me a chance, as I am not even going to bother with MT jobs ANYMORE. Best of luck to you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)