Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 50)

They always keep the TSMs in the dark (we think) - must want to protect them from us

Posted: Oct 12th, 2017 - 6:23 pm In Reply to: Email from TSM about clearing the system by tomorrow? - MT on Enterprise

Darnit, I still have PTO to use up. I should have gotten sicker the past few weeks!

Even if I wanted to do OT I am just beat, also OT is a waste of time if you get hit by FIESA.

Glad I didn't change to the new platform if they're just going to fire us anyway! After someone said they fired the US tech support staff, I was picturing and dreading a long (unpaid) day of some contemptuous (aren't they all, in any language? Honestly, IT people are the worst for making you feel like an idiot) IT person in a faraway land, both of us with communication problems, and then all the followup calls when what they said would work does not work.

I also question why they wanted us to all change over to the platform that was targeted when ours was not. Doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense to me.

Oh well, we can't do anything about it, so we just need to sit tight I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)