Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 60)

You're not alone - D

Posted: Oct 11th, 2017 - 2:04 pm In Reply to: you're not alone.... - right there with ya

I am not a single mom and have a husband who has always been the breadwinner. I was laid off on 09/12 also and after the initial "oh no" because I carry the benefits for us since he works at the small family owned business, I was so relieved. I have accepted a position with Integrity HD and am so looking forward to working when I want to and not having to deal with any grids, penalties, and all the other horrors of Nuance. I am scared to death that we will not be able to find good healthcare but I already paid almost 1100 bucks out of my check so it can't be much worse than that. I have never done IC work but am so looking forward to it. The process has been so positive and I feel like I really matter which I had forgotten that feeling in the last 7 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)