Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

TAA please help - hobbyhorse

Posted: Oct 11th, 2017 - 12:18 pm

Louisiana Unemployment just called and told me they have no idea how to do TAA; they have never done one since 2005 as they were new in their jobs.  They said they could find  no petition out there.  I gave them the TAA number and read the court decision to them, but they cannot find it in their system.   They said that my state probably was not included in the decision.  Is this true, does the state have to be listed in that decision?  If you had TAA go through for you, can you tell me what state you are from and how you did it and what I need to do?  I do not know who to contact to find out "how to do this".  Also, how does it work with UE benefits when you do the TAA?  I loved my job, but I need to retrain to hands-on that will always be there.  Thanks so much in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)