Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Laid off, wondering about post traumatic-stress - ld

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 6:21 pm

Hi friends -- I was laid off on 09/12 (along with 460+ MLS's).  I had studied very hard with Career Step for 2 years, graduated with honors, hired by Nuance and then let go 3.5 years after being hired.  During my tenure with Nuance, I had experienced complete stress with FIESA and had addressed with my OM that the grid was inaccurrate, unfair and most likely illegal.  Having spent countless hours fighting, I simply stopped fighting and let go....

Wondering if anyone else has nightmares or night terrors?  I am a single mom, and my most important "job" is to make my girls feel safe.  It has become so hard to do this because I feel unsafe.  I don't even know if I should have signed my severance agreement, but need to pay the bills...  

Anyone who can share their feelings, experiences, I would surely appreciate and reciprocate --  Thank you!  Lori  :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)