Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I do straight typing and it depends on what they say is a line - MT

Posted: Oct 9th, 2017 - 7:48 pm In Reply to: Straight Typing - Question

I'm on difficult op notes, discharges, history and physicals for ESL and my line is 65 characters with spaces. Because some dictators pause a lot and I get the longer reports (I am fast), and because I do not have to look much up except demographics and doctor names, I usually type around 200 an hour. This is only 1600 lines a mere almost thousand less than the other person. And I do get a lot of people saying the same things, I have my own normals and I also use short cuts. But because I get everything and stat work they tend to be more difficult. My quality is over 99.6% so obviously I do not want to go much faster and cannot go much faster because the sound can only go so fast. I slow it down even when using one of my normals to make sure every word is heard and I will use blanks and send to QA for a sample for next time if it is really difficult or to make sure the terminology is correct. I wish I could type 2500 a day but straight typing with difficult work even with normals I don't see it happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)