Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 47)

Something strange happened to me at Milner too - MT

Posted: Oct 8th, 2017 - 8:38 am In Reply to: Can someone tell me what is going on with - Milner Transcription

I was a loyal employee, had the hurricane happen and they knew I was in a disaster situation. I finally go to log in after the situation is resolved and I am locked out. They say they called me but I received no calls. Now I'm going to lose my car. I hope unemployment kicks in because this job was important and the hurricane outages were not my fault. I guess I missed the switch over to EditScript. I'm sorry they did this to you. Having no income all of a sudden is shocking and really terrible. We have bills and families to support. Milner used to be a wonderful place to work and I do not understand what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)