Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 71)

That is the way it has been for me for years. - dnr

Posted: Oct 7th, 2017 - 10:26 am In Reply to: Anyone else noticed - sm

I can sometimes end up from accounts from half the country. It especially happens when there isn't enough work because TSM called for OT, or let everybody use Saturday to make up their hours, which angers me because I can't make up any Saturday hours if they leave no work for me. As bad as it is getting work from all over, it's better than nothing. The worst doctors get the night shifts and weekend days because they are usually the "lowest man on the totem pole." It has been that way everywhere I have ever worked. Sometimes, though, I get work from another group that is so good that it shows why other people make money. Unfortunately, most of what I get on the weekends and nights are lph killers. The times I have worked days to make up hours, the dictation it's so much better!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)