Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Keep your head up high - We are the best of the best

Posted: Oct 6th, 2017 - 8:54 pm In Reply to: On PM now. - Unjust!

Mmodal loves to make their employees feel like they are worthless. Guess what? We are not. Especially in a workforce of millenials who don't want to work. Any company would be grateful for employees with our work ethic, skill set and knowledge.

How do I know? Because I just landed a job at a local hospital and I was hired because I had experience with all the work types and dictator accents and ability to work on my own without being micromanaged. In fact, they gave me their "toughest dictator" on the first day as a kind of joke to see how many blanks I would leave and when I got it perfect they could not believe it. Their toughest dictator was my best one on any given day at Mmodal. We do not realize the wealth of experience Mmodal has given us. So hold your head high, we are all worth more than they pay and we are the best of the best. If India or speech wreck was doing such a good job then they wouldn't need US workers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)