Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

On PM now. - Unjust!

Posted: Oct 6th, 2017 - 5:11 pm

I have not had any audits below passing in over a year, although I have been in several groups over that time and in this group about 3 months. I had 2 reports audited this pay period, both failed horribly. Although, I did not hear everything, including the critical error, the same as QA did. Of course, the MT is never right. Add to that, one report was a report I had notified the QAM that I had had problems with. Plus both reports were 20+ minutes. As us MTs know, the longer the report, the easier it is to fail. There were a couple ASR errors that I know I had fixed, but were not fixed on this final report. So, for this 1 week of 2 bad reports, while I have been consistently scoring 100% for weeks on end, I am on the first step of PM! And this lasts for 6 months! Can't have a misstep for 6 months, or I get to move on to stage 2. I really feel I do not deserve on PM for this 1 week of apparently bad luck having the worst and longest reports chosen. Once I had a bad luck audit, but the QAM recognized that this was unusual, so gave me another audit with even a greater number of reports, all of which were of excellent quality, so she did not put me on PM as it was definitely not quite representative of the overall quality of my work. Yes, some will say I should not have made any mistakes at all....but I am human.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)