Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

We all know...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Oct 6th, 2017 - 7:59 am In Reply to:

that MTs come with varying degrees of skill level and experience and everyone has a different opinion of themselves about where they stand on that. I don't think a simple 100-question, multiple choice or fill-in-the-blank test is out of the question in order to find out if someone is competent enough to be up to the job. This type of test would also be open book, so your research skills would also be tested. There could also be questions on computer skills. I know I've seen MTs who have no clue about how to do the simplest things on their PC, as it has always been taken care of for them. I don't think this is abusive at all and would be happy to take this sort of test and, in fact, I have. There was no long transcription test, and I was hired. It took me about 30 minutes to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)