Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 54)

I completely agree! - Frustrated MT

Posted: Oct 5th, 2017 - 11:18 am In Reply to: I would see the red flags too. - tinag863

I couldn't agree more that it's highly unprofessional of them to place the blame on the client! The first question I had yesterday was doesn't this company have reserves set aside to meet payroll??? It shouldn't be the client's responsibility as they have nothing to do with our payroll! To me, that just screams cash flow/money management problem. To top it all off, we got an email late last night telling us that they accidentally used the wrong invoices for payroll and that our checks that we receive today would be from the previous pay period and that they would pay for the correct pay period the following payday. The whole email made absolutely no sense and it just shows the total incompetence of this company. I think I am just going to go back to my old job where I was always paid correctly and on time! I worked for a company for many years with these types of payroll issues and I'm not about to go through it again!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)