Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Work is coming - You do not need to be paid

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2017 - 7:16 pm In Reply to: Maybe so, but they cant be trusted any more than any - of the others. NONE OF THEM can. SM

Skyscription did the same thing and then nothing, no answers to emails, no false promises and now it is gone. Probably will pop up again with a different name or someone has taken it over already or MM just took back its work. Again, these companies lie, lie, lie and could care less about us.

You need to make money on a regular basis? Wow, you are in the wrong line of work then. They scream when a job is out of TAT because they make such ridiculous promises to these companies and then when it is NJA, too bad! Sucks to be us I guess.

That deal with Nuance was who knows what. A scam? Who knows, but we are the ones who are getting screwed, not them. Just like when Spheris filed for Bankruptcy and MM was there to buy them out. Like I believe that. I worked for Spheris before that happened and they are the ones who started this mess and then MM just took the ball and ran with it and 5 years later, we are working for nothing, being treated like nothing, but if you are an IC, you have flexibility. Like that is going to forgive a multitude of sins!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)