Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

We have resorted to food banks when - the crunch hits

Posted: Apr 26th, 2017 - 8:57 am In Reply to: Sad for sure. This week I have to decide between - food and rent. It is hard having to

Hate it, hated going bankrupt too, but definitely kept food on the table for a while.

The latest "improvement" made to the "grid" system is that one little error is worth a whole lot more than it used to be. Their purging (apparently?) of QA and QC employees means it seems you get only one report audited a week - used to be things would even out if you got one with an error and a couple more 100%.

Reach out to the food bank as they are really nice and do not judge - at least the ones I know of. You just have to tell them your income and you are approved and can come back. We did it maybe for 1 month when my husband was injured and his income was much lower, and now I hope to repay them some day.

Obviously, not on my salary, but at least donate a bunch of cans and stuff for them so others can benefit from this.

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)