Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. (Views: 35)

No disrespect but... - Pugs

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 9:19 am In Reply to: the most important thing to do is stay off MTStars AMAP - StillAnMT

I have firsthand experience with nuance as they took over hospital I was at 3 years ago. I found NEMT so didn't have to go through what my coworkers did with nuance - they all needed insurance so they went with nuance. Out of those 9, only 1 remains today and she is a top notch typist that makes now only $300-400 dollars every TWO weeks. Don't even get me started on how poor the insurance is or their out of pocket costs. Also I'm friends still with a lot of people from there including doctors. The docs are NOT happy with quality of work from nuance and they will now in the very near future be converting to epic. Even the doctors were told that the transcriptionists from hospital would be staying on their accounts and how they wouldn't even notice a difference, blah blah blah. That was a lie and those girls in a short time period were pulled off hospital account they came in under and no one knows if the transcriptionists typing it now are from India or where, but the docs and medical records department are not happy with quality. So no offense but I have first hand experience with what really WILL happen for 90% of us and I am in close contact as to how the hospital feels today! And I am someone who just like the majority on here absolutely LOVE their job, I've always maintained a 99% or above in every audit, and I truly CARE about the work I do and the patient behind it. Not to mention I'm one of the most positive people you could ever meet in real life! What I cannot stomach is seeing what I've done for over 20 years turned into a sweatshop mentality and as a patient perspective the concept that my medical information is accessed by people outside my country. I could go on a long soapbox rant on this subject alone. The REALITY is not a single one of us will make what we made at NEMT, and our income is only a part of the problem in this sickening takeover.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)