Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You also have creativity and I hope you find another job where you can use it - Adding to what I wrote

Posted: Oct 27th, 2015 - 9:15 am In Reply to: I respect what you wrote and you expressed yourself beautifully - sm

I saw myself in what you wrote, that you have bought "fancy chair, Kinesis keyboard, double monitors, freaking standing desk" and still can't make production. That clearly shows high intelligence and a high level of creativity. You aren't just sitting there slugging out a lot of lines. I hope you'll find a career that honors you and your work ethic, because you deserve more. Have you considered medical coding? The money is much better and you use all of the knowledge you already have. If not, I hope you find something that will. You are too good for this kind of situation. Change it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)