A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

type of stent - MT

Posted: Apr 25, 2013

sounds like Idef stent?

You hearing eye-def, I-D-E-F, or even high def? Trying for a - sounds-like to research this. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Yes - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
just as it sounds, tried all kinds of versions, nothing

IDEV? - mtic

[ In Reply To ..]
medical device company

Yes- IDEV - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Had no work and was looking for it, just happen to find if. Funny, seems like a searched the exact same way and did not come up. Thanks.

One possibility....sm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
IDEF found in medical abbreviations stands for Integrated Definition which means computer-aided manufacturing. May be just a stent that was made with help of a computer...for example, they are sized with a computer.

Similar Messages:

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

JP Stent
Oct 28, 2009

Is this a Jackson-Pratt?  I can find no reference for a Jackson-Pratt stent, only drains and catheters.  I can't find a JP stent either. ...

SMA Stent
Nov 22, 2009

In a patient with mesenteric ischemia and small bowel obstruction with a previous SMA stent, would the SMA stand for "superior mesenteric artery" stent or "shape memory alloy" stent? I can find both on the Internet. Thanks. ...

S/l Nye Rr Stent?
Aug 16, 2010

It is dictation about a cath from 2000 where the pt had 3 s/l nye rrr stents placed.  This predates my time in cardio and I have never heard of this stent.    Thanks for your help. ...

CYSTO STENT?
Nov 10, 2009

Doc is saying "removal of cysto stent".  Is this 1 word, 2 words, hyphenated, slashed through, etc.  (Ex: cysto/stent, cysto-stent, cystostent, cysto stent.....)  Thanks everyone for helping me out. ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

S/l Cirque Stent
Apr 13, 2010

Cardiology consult:  s/l cirque stent.  Refers to Cypher stent earlier in report. ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...

S/l Cirafloid Stent?
Feb 03, 2011

Coronary disease, status post remote s/l "circa???" stent.  Thanks. ...

Prometheus Stent
Jul 10, 2011

Dictating - sounds like Prometheus drug covering stent.  I googled it but not found Prometheus, can somebody help out pls..   ...

Xience Stent
Sep 15, 2013

Okay 2 ? 1) a cool lot is it kulot ??2) a cool lot 12 plus 12 mm xience V drug-eluting stent.   ...

Runaway Stent? -sm
Oct 10, 2013

Heavy ESL cardiac cath used twice: 1.  A Luge 0.14 182-centimeter wire; runaway left backup 3.75 Promus 2.5/20Ă¢€‘millimeter stent and Monorail 2.5 x 20 millimeter. 2.  Using a runaway left backup  3.75, the left main was intubated. ...

S/l Vera Flex Stent
Oct 18, 2009

I am trying to google this, but having no luck so far.  Anyone know how it is spelled? 4.0/32 mm vera flex stent ...

S/l 12-mm Versi-stent Port
May 12, 2010

s/l 12-mm Versi-stent port was placed ...

Ciphered Revoluting Stent?
Sep 21, 2010

PSH includes stenting of left anterior descending coronary artery with a s/l ciphered revoluting stent... Thanks! ...

Ureteral Stent Surgery
Feb 07, 2011

The surgeon placed a ureteral stent. In Intraoperative Findings he says his right ureteral stent was placed with s/l "good chromapelvis, cleared chromabladder?" Any Ideas? Thanks. Moon  ...

Stent Size Question
Mar 17, 2011

I know we are to drop the zero after a decimal when doing lab values, i.e. "hemoglobin was seven point zero" is just written as "hemoglobin was 7", but do you drop the zero after sizes, i.e. "Taxus three point O by twelve mm drug-eluting stent" - is that written 3.0 x 12-mm or 3 x 12-mm?  I never can get this straight...any input would be helpful. Thank you!!! :) ...

Transvesicular Stent? Please See Message
May 23, 2011

A biopsy was taken of the bladder, and this failed to reveal any evidence of malignancy, only a fibromuscular tissue was noted.  There was an inability to do a transurethral or s/l transvesicular stent, and this did require a percutaneous nephrostomy for that process.   TIA ...

S/l Circle Flex Stent
Jul 30, 2011

Remote s/l (circle flex) stent. ...

Perouge/Perouje Stent?
Apr 16, 2012

I cannot find this stent anywhere.   It sounds like Perouge (accent on last e, like it's French) or Perouje.  Maybe Parouje?  Help!  Thanks in advance! ...

Urology Op - Stent Replacement
Jun 26, 2015

Need help on urology op report.  Both blanks below sound like "crawl".  Does this fit? Thanks......  A 0.03 guidewire was passed up the stent and allowed to _____ on the upper pole. The guidewire was again replaced and a 7-French x 24 double J was placed over the guidewire and allowed to _____ on the renal pelvix and bladder.      ...

Rigth Coronary Artery Stent--SM
Feb 02, 2011

Full sentence... "He had previous (S/L) PHILLIP right coronary artery stent in 2005 followed by a two-vessel bypass with vein graft to right posterior descending and another vein graft to the circumflex marginal." S/L "PHILLIP" stent, but it's not in my book and I can't verify it anywhere.  Has anyone come across this yet? ...

BOS Question On Cardiac Stent Size
Feb 21, 2011

I've been dinged on QA for typing a cardiac stent as "2.0 x 18 mm"; the note says "This should be 2 x 18 mm--drop the .0 if it's an even-numbered stent". This feels wrong, especially since the manufacturer's list shows it as "2.0". I'm on a new job and they're claiming to follow BOS, but they only have a copy of the 2nd Ed. (and I don't have access to a 3rd Ed.). I've been able to refute everything else that she erroneously flagged. Can someone verify which of ...

PROMUS Drug-eluting Stent?
Apr 04, 2012

I've found this with three different variations and am hoping someone knows definitively which way is correct: 1. PROMUS. 2. PROmus. 3. Promus. The first 2 are trademarked, but which spelling is correct?  The PROmus (TM) is the actual spelling used on the government clinical trial comparison site. ...

Post Cath/stent Lab Term
Mar 05, 2013

cholesterol level 211, triglycerides 158, (S/L)A-stil 25 and L-dil of 152.... Thanks for any help ...

Inlay Or Onlay Double-J Stent?
Apr 30, 2015

I can only find confirmation for a Bard Inlay Optima double-J stent. The doctor is clearly saying Onlay Optima stent. Is there an Onlay Optima stent? TIA. ...

S/l Libertae-Adams Drug-eluting Stent
Nov 11, 2009

nm ...

Cath Stent S/l Parmashot, Pulmashot, Permashot??
Sep 22, 2010

nm ...

Cataract Surgery And Placement Of Eye Stent For Glaucoma
Apr 08, 2015

For the eye stent part of the dictation, it sounds like the doc is dictating "The (s/l oneone or odeon lens) was used to view the angle structures". Thanks for your help. ...

Urinary Retention With Sensation Of S/l Urulum Prostatic Dur Itro Stent
Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent ...