A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

toco or TOCO monitoring? - Horski

Posted: Dec 28, 2009

We are having debates on what is correct here.  Any help?

toco because if is short for tocometry . - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

** should be IT is short for... - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Sorry My OB Book Crashed Is Toco Ok For
Apr 17, 2012

just dont have time to reinstall my book, there is a technical glitch ...

All This Monitoring Talk
Jun 24, 2010

I realize we work on production and that we're not making money when our fingers aren't moving, but I don't think there are too many jobs where you're actually actively working for the entire 8-hour shift.  There's always downtime.  I understand it being a problem if people aren't producing a reasonable amount of work during their shift, but come on!  Being chastised for stepping away from the keyboard for a bathroom break or to grab a cup of coffee i ...

Emails Monitoring How Much We Do
May 07, 2012

Well, I will not be reading these emails calculating how much time we are working and "goofing off."  They will only make me less motivated and quite frankly angry.  I am not a robot, there are times after a long difficult report that I have to step away from the computer to give my brain a few minute break.  As long as I do the required long count and then some, I will not concern myself with this emails. ...

ABOUT THIS MONITORING CRAP
Jun 30, 2012

About this monitoring crap.  Why aren't the docs monitored?  Why do we have to change our ways and they don't have to.  On ASR there are a couple of docs who dictate in the "wrong order" and I have to move everything around, cut and paste, do the caps thing, etc.  Almost all of them dictate in the order of the standard headers.  Some of these dictators change their mind 2-3 times in the same sentence not to mention they change their mind and you do not kno ...

Monitoring Schedules
May 26, 2013

Got a phone call yesterday from TL questioning my being short on my time card.  I had sent in OOW email etc and followed protocol as on that prior Saturday had run out of work which is typical for Saturdays with who I type for, but am still being questioned and was told to take PTO Time to make my 40 hours week.  Said that they were going over making sure everyone was working their assigned schedule.  ...

Statistical Monitoring
Sep 18, 2013

I was put on monitoring for "quality."  Supposedly my quality was under 99%.  Has anyone else had to do this? how long?  It's been a week now but I haven't heard not one word, no kind of feedback, no email, nothing.    ...

Remote Computer Monitoring?
Jan 28, 2010

My company just said they are going to have us install Remote Computer Monitoring and Management onto our computers for "HIPAA" and to make sure we are productive.  Does this allow them to monitor only while we are working or all of the time?  The company does not supply computers, these are our personal ones. ...

Question RE: Monitoring...what If We Are NOT In The DQsribe
Dec 01, 2010

Do they still monitor keystrokes and mouseclicks?  I.e., if I am in Google...or checking AOL email, are those keystrokes counted?  I do think giving real feedback on how lph is good, but I agree...it is creepy.  And what about breaks?  I have always just stayed in a job and taken a 20 min break and then come back.  Should we not do that?  It has never been really clear.     ...

Transcend's Sue And Others Monitoring Our Posts
May 17, 2011

Just thought I'd let you know that I received an email from Sue telling me that people are telling her to come to this site to see what people are saying.  She said that she values the MTs, even though they fall short (her words), and that she would like to discuss this with me.  Well, I'm not going to discuss anything with her as then my identity will be know, which will probably get me fired.  I just thought I'd let everyone from Transcend know they are watching, ...

S/l Moe Telemetry Monitoring - Is It Mohs? Sm
Jul 03, 2013

I do not hear an "S" though - just sounds like "moe"  Thank you  ...

Precordial Doppler Monitoring System
Apr 21, 2011

This is my first time posting, but I hope someone can help me.  Regarding precordial doppler monitoring system, I am not sure what to capitalize, if anything. Thanks in advance! ...

Monitoring For Epidural Steroid Injection
Aug 06, 2013

I'm doing a report for an epidural steroid injection for a doctor who speaks extremely fast.  I've done reports for him in the past but can't seem to find my sample reports for him - they seem to have disappeared into thin air!  I really don't want to have to send it to QA.  I'm hoping someone can help.   He says:  "A timeout was performed.  _____ monitoring _____ blood pressure and pulse oximetry were placed."    Any ideas?&nb ...

In Hosp For Formal F***s***al Monitoring . Pt 28 Weeks Pregnant.
Sep 19, 2012

x ...

Regarding "monitoring," George Orwell Would Be Shocked
Apr 20, 2013

Just to add a little to my prior posts on this subject, I invite all of you to search "data complex Utah" and you will be amazed at this gigantic "storehouse of personal communications of  every American" that is being built costing billions of dollars.  It is about 1 million square feet of space and the maintenance of that building will cost billions too.  So MModal monitoring us is nothing compared to the supposed fact that every single thing we do electronicallly (phone, intern ...