A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

suture technique help stat - Peg

Posted: Nov 02, 2010

s/l Dinardi Algar suture technique

Allgower-Donati suture - countrygirlMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Mild Chromic Suture Or Myochromic Suture?
Jan 22, 2010

xx ...

Suture Track Versus Suture Tract
Oct 09, 2014

Would the correct phrase be suture tract or suture track? Getting mixed results trying to reference this. Just want some professional opinions. Thoughts? Thanks! ...

Non-stat Reports Labeled As Stat
Sep 01, 2014

I know this shouldn't bother me, but I have this doctor (and he has a PA-C under him that does it too) that STAT every file.  He's an urgent care doc, so I get that he thinks because the place he works is called "Urgent Care" that everything he does must, therefore, be "urgent."  But it's simply not true.  Your "urgent" sinus infection which you felt you needed to STAT got pushed in front of several files that your colleagues who actually sent patients to the ER by ...

Swaged Suture Or Swedged Suture?
May 09, 2011

Which is correct?   TIA! ...

#2 Suture Versus 2 Suture
Nov 27, 2013

Hello, I am just trying to get a bit of information on a subject on hand. We used #2 Ethibond suture versus -  We used 2 Ethibond suture.   How important is the # sign in this case? ...

Help With MRI Technique, Please
Apr 14, 2011

Doc is doing an MRI of the foot and says the technique is:  "Long axis inversion recovery, sagittal T1, inversion recovery, and short axis fat suppressed proton density. " I have added the commas but I'm not confident about it AT ALL.  Any help, please?  Does anyone know of a web site that explains all this terminology?  Thanks! ...

MRI Technique - 3B
Jan 23, 2013

This is new to me - "axial diffusion weighted imaging with 3B values including b50, b500 and b1000."  In Googling this, I see both lower case (b50) and upper case (B50).  Anyone familiar with this?  Thanks. ...

STAT Or Stat
Oct 15, 2009

Hi, Is the word stat in all caps or just lower case?  Thanks so much! ...

CMP, BMP Stat, And *
May 27, 2014

I'm doing an ER and doctor dictates CMP, BMP stat, and (what sounds like card A)? ...

Is It Stat Or STAT ?
Oct 19, 2014

x ...

S/l Coogal Technique
Jan 13, 2010

left inguinal hernia repair via ________ technique....any ideas? ...

Is It Some New Management Technique Not To Say Thank You To
Sep 22, 2010

I'm a high producer and self starter. I don't need hand-holding.  But, geesh, it's just human nature to want to hear a sincere, individual compliment for a job well done sometimes, if for no other reason than it motivates me to do a better job and make the company more money.  At some point, it seems most management has started to treat the worker bees as enemies instead of part of the team.  It's short-sighted and lazy, and I know it has to be costin ...

S/l McKally's Technique
Dec 19, 2010

s/l McKally's technique   has to do with ACL injury ...

S/l Bullseye Technique
Mar 17, 2011

SI joint injected using the s/l bullseye technique ...

Questions On Your Technique
Jun 12, 2011

I am wondering what method you all use for transcribing.  Do you listen and type word for word, or do you listen to the complete thought before typing it?  Has anyone who was formally trained been taught a certain way?  Has anyone switched from technique to another and seen a difference one way or another?  I am continually trying to find ways to improve speed without a lot of success.  I am very frustrated and having difficulty paying my bills. Also, in case it co ...

Cardiology Technique
May 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of a rotoshaver (?) technique used in Cardiology? ...

A New Bypass Technique
Jun 30, 2011

Has anyone ever done a "pneumograph tunnel technique" for operation entitled  Two-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting.   2-vessel coronary artery bypass grafting?  Preop is left main coronary stenosis. ...

Koch Technique
Apr 30, 2012

What is the Koch technique?   ...

Epidural Technique
Mar 31, 2014

Lumbar epidural, sounds like "herbal ottman" technique. cannot find anything when I search for it. it always goes with using a glass syringe. ...

Stat Intubation
Dec 06, 2009

Normally, with a brain injury patient, I would be extremely careful about pre-medicating the patient with lidocaine and fentanyl and waiting several minutes for this to s/l quit-al-bate and do a careful rapid-sequence intubation with etomidate and a long-acting paralytic agent.  My clinical impression in this unfortunate patient is she is in trouble and needs a stat intubation. ...

How Can There Be So Many Stat Reports??
Feb 25, 2010

Any idea why all of my reports are stats?  Its weird.  Most of my shift is stat reports.  When the stats run out, most of the time I get NJA. How is that possible?  They are ASR too.  I used to get probably 50/50 before the merge.  But now that I started getting all of these stats, I'm probably 90/10.    ...

A-STAT Transcription?
Jan 26, 2011

Any info on this company?  Pay on time?  Good to work for?  Or stay away? ...

Stat-Med In St. Louis
Mar 04, 2013

Does anyone have recent info on this company? The good, the bad and the ugly. The only things I could find were several years TIA ...

So What Is Up With The Stat-nts IM Address We Have?
May 29, 2013

Anyone ever notice that everytime the NTS-Stat address comes into your IM list that work gets screwy?  I mean, why have this address at all since we never use this person or address for anything?  Seems fishy to me that if you delete it, "it" knows to reappear on your IM list in, like, 20 seconds automatically.  I know, several of you will revert to calling me paranoid.  Please don't waste your breath. I'm just trying to figure out why and how the "monkey-business ...

DIctators Who STAT Everything
May 05, 2014

Anyone else get driven nuts by dictators who STAT everything?  There a group of about 3 doctors who work in the urgent care for the clinic I primarily type on and they STAT the great majority of their reports.  What's weird is that they don't make them all STAT, just the majority of them. At first I thought, "maybe they've just been trained wrong and were told that urgent notes need to be coded this way," or maybe when they call in to do their reports, the prompts they ...

Fluency Stat Job
Jul 03, 2014

In Fluency when you have a stat job as a your 2nd file in your que, how do you switch the jobs so the stat jobs becomes the first available job? ...

Commas In Echo Technique
Apr 10, 2010

Should there be commas in the following statement? Two-dimensional M-mode Doppler and color-flow studies are submitted. ...

S/l *Losser*-Stimson Technique
Jul 15, 2011

. . . a 14-gauge introducer needle was placed at T12-L1 intervertebral space with *Losser*-Stimson technique.  Any help would be appreciated! ...

Tenascin Technique (for Infiltration)
Dec 19, 2011

Sounds like tenascin technique for infiltration of tissues during a procedure. Thanks in advance, unable to locate in books, and my software has not been reinstalled yet.   ...

*bite* Biopsy Technique
Apr 23, 2013

It sounds like *bite* biopsy technique. For polyp removal... Just checking this is a real thing and not just a stutter...Thanks for your help :) ...