A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

stupid question: how do you write 14 one thousands of an inch - Its early still

Posted: Jul 09, 2012

Havent woken up yet thats my excuse for stupidy today and Im sticking to it...

it's early still - jan2

[ In Reply To ..]
14/1000 inch.

Thank you :-) - need more caffeine!!!

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Quarter-inch Or 1/4-inch Plain Packing Gauze..sm
Mar 05, 2014

How would you write this if he is talking what type of packing he used? TIA!! ...

Can This Stupid Company Find Anything More Stupid To Do?
Aug 29, 2013

Ugh, I never encountered this before.  I have some different accounts.  There is this INANE gender check which kicks out he or she if it is not the patient's gender.  OMG, the dumas people who have nothing better to do and set this up apparently do not realize males may have mothers or girl friends and vice versa.  I'm so sick of wasting my time fixing the worthless things they have set up to make things "easier" for us.  We'd be better off if maybe t ...

DO NOT Be Dumb Like Me.........stupid, Stupid,stupid
Jan 20, 2011

I had it all. The job I wanted through SOAP Transcription. One little thing got me fired and I don't want it to happen to any of you regardless if you're new or a veteran of the field. Most of us at home workers, with whomever we work for, have rules about the internet. That being said, I was towards the end of my shift last Sunday, and wanted to check the score of a football game. I figured it was only once, what could it hurt. Well, now I know, all too painfully.  I wasn't ...

It Things Are So Terrible At MModal How Do They Have Thousands Of US Transcriptions
Jun 01, 2013

Surely everyone can't be unhappy, right? ...

Thousands Of Patient Medical Records Found
Jul 13, 2013

How they wound up there is anyone's guess. ...

Former Accentus - Anybody Else Think HR Acted Like We Make Thousands Of Dollars A Month? Geez.
Nov 22, 2013

I love being an MT.  But it is truly time to accept the inevitable and move on.   The pay now totally sucks and it's very detrimental to my health.  I can do this, and will.   After the holidays, I am making changes.  I always said I never wanted to go back and work in an office but I do believe that day has finally come!  I have known the reality of what was happening, yet have hung on for the flexiblity (which probably is gone again now too with th ...

2 X 2 Inch Or " Or What?
Dec 08, 2011

Good morning!  Confused! How do you transcribe 2" x 2" correctly?  ...

Ten One Hundredths Of An Inch
Feb 08, 2012

My doctor is excising some tissue from a child's fingertip and goes along merrily talking in centimeters, then suddenly pulls a fast one and says: ten one hundredths of an inch   Great.  A Google search has just left me doubting myself completely.  I found one reference that says "0.010 is ten thousandths (same as one hundredth)."  So does this mean I need to type "0.10" (if that is really the correct numeral for this dimension), or should I just write it out as "ten ...

0.04 Or 0.014 Inch Guidewire?
Jun 18, 2013

Cardiac cath report: A 0.04 or 0.014 inch sounds like SI Pro AutoFlex guidewire was then used...  I don't know if this is a brand name or what.  Thanks ladies :)     ...

...dermatoma Set To 14 One-thousandths Of An Inch...?
Mar 19, 2010

How would you type the above?  I'm going blank, lol! TIA ...

Correct Way To Type 1/2-inch Leg Length...
Apr 07, 2010

is this the correct way to type 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy?   She has a 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy with the right leg being shorter than the left.   tia. ...

Hyphenate? 3/4 Inch Skin Incision?
May 19, 2010

Blood loss was essentially nil as the procedure was done through a 3/4 inch skin incision. Should it be 3/4-inch skin incision? Thank you. ...

Do You Say 5 Feet, 4 Inch Woman Or 5 Foot
May 29, 2011

5 feet or 5 foot. I think it should be 1 foot and anything over 1, then feet, but now its sounding weird. I always type feet. Just wondering what other people do. ...

25 Gauge, 3.5 Inch (s/l) Klinky Needle
Apr 11, 2013

25 gauge, 3.5 inch (s/l) Klinky needle For lumbar injection.   Thanks :) ...

So Sick Of Docs With 12-inch Thick Tongues! They Should Have To Use Front-end SR! NM
Jun 17, 2015

Write Off?
Jun 11, 2010

Hi, eveyrone. I just started as an MT in Michigan, and I am going to be working from home fairly soon. I am moving back to New York for my music degree and transcribing in my free time. Problem: I have a very old laptop that is starting to fall apart. The keys don't always work and, although it is my baby, I can not keep using it for transcriptions. My boss had said he heard that we could write off a new laptop as an expense (much as flight attendants can write off their own laptops and mak ...

How Should I Write Out This CK Lab Value?
Jul 19, 2010

The doctor says,  " CK of fifty-nine-three-nine-four".   59,394? 59.394? 59-394? 59/394? 50, 93, 94? Thanks in advance for any and all enlightenment you can bestow upon me.  My brain is a fried mess - time for a break! ...

Write About It
Oct 13, 2012

Yahoo contributor network.  They will publish you.  All you have to do is register and write.     ...

How Do You Write Out...
May 02, 2013

It's a Whisper wire over-the-wire 1520Is over-the-wire capped or not?  I've seen both.  How do you write 1520?  Appreciate the help.  ...

Can They Be That Stupid?
Jun 14, 2010

They are chastizing us for making minimum wage "too often;"  can they possibly believe that after we were used to making $40,000+ a year that we have just become lazy and are happy with making minimum wage?  They don't see the irony that a job this difficult and that takes so much training and experience pays us the same as taking orders at Burger King?  I can't even wrap my head around such denseness.  Yeah, keep griping at us for making minimum wage, that ought to ...

Is ASR Getting Stupid.....er?
Oct 22, 2010

On every job I got tonight the doctors say exactly what they said in plain English... but Mr. ASR puts something different or leaves huge chunks out!  Every job!  I'm sitting here like.... really ASR?  Really???  You didn't catch the 6 words before he said "hospital" and he was speaking normal?  Is it just ASR being stupid or is this the MASTER PLAN of MQ? ...

I'm Sorry, This May Be Stupid..
Oct 01, 2011

This is something that has been bothering me. I feel stupid asking, but since it's rather important, I ask.   cpl   Currently, I am making 0.083 per line typed. I see people stating things like 7 cpl or .8 cpl. Does that equate to 7.0 per lined type (seems crazy!) and 0.8 per line typed? I'm currently being offered incentive pay for working on my days off. They stated 0.5 cpl extra per line typed. Since I have to enter my own pay and production, I'm just confused a ...

What's Up With This Stupid
Mar 03, 2014

For the last week or so, every time I try to read a thread on this site, the U-Verse ad throws me to the bottom of the page and back up about a dozen times.  I can't make sense of any of the postings.  I've tried opting out and changing my settings on "Tools," but it keeps coming back.  Help!!!!   ...

I Don't Mean To Be Stupid But
Aug 22, 2014

Did any of you get an email from MModal or your TSM on how to change your company code in Fluency Manager so that it would reflect the new code and allow you access to DEP?  Did your TSM have you check this and check for your expansions before the go live?  I can still access the DEP portion of Fluency and perform searches, see backlog, all the same functions I had before.  No one said anything about restricting our access.  She had us make the changes and test it before the ...

Oh Joy - Just Got NJA - SO STUPID!!
Mar 24, 2015

X ...

All-Write Transcription
Dec 03, 2009

Has anyone heard of or worked for this transcription company?  If so, what are your thoughts and more specifically on average how many billable monthly lines are available at this transcription company?  Is the work steady or sporadic?  Thanks in advance for your comments. ...

How To Write COPD
Jan 19, 2010

Is the correct way to type COPD in a discharge diagnosis.....COPD or to spell it out?   Thanks:) ...

Write Out Date?
Mar 06, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a new rule in MQ land about never writing out the date, always making it numbers only?  I get back reports every once in a while with all the written dates crossed out and replaced with numbers yet the CP does not specify either way.  So, when a doctor states March 3, 2010..that is how I type it, if he states 03/03/2010, that is how I type it.  I am going to complain to my manager about this but I was wondering maybe I missed a new rule.  Tha ...

How Would You Write This Number?
Mar 11, 2010

The doctor is dictating a white count number  and he distinctly says "Thirty-eight thousand point 4."  (The patient has CLL).  How would you write this number?  My guess is 38,000.4 ...

How To Write Levels
May 28, 2010

how to write this "level 2, 3, 4, and 5 lymph node dissection"? numbers or roman numerals? ...