A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

sounds like systol boot (orthopaedic) - blondie

Posted: Feb 07, 2012

She utilized the Cam boot and discontinued it as she felt significantly improved.  She is weightbearing as tolerated.  She has occasional pain.  She is utilizing a __________ boot.

thank you!

this is for an ankle fracture.... - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
thank you again

stiff-soled boot (?) - kysrws

[ In Reply To ..]
Could this be stiff-soled boot?

YOU are the bomb!! I hear it clear as a bell - blondie

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so very much!!!

Similar Messages:

Sounds Like Charki Boot For Foot Ulcer
Dec 02, 2013

x ...

Is It Cam Boot Or CAM Boot? I'm Never Sure And I Find It Both Ways!
Nov 18, 2014

xx ...

Cam Boot
Nov 05, 2014

So is Cam boot spelled like that or CAM bood? ...

Boot For Offloading
Mar 21, 2010

We will also request s/l Roys Blue Boot to offload these areas. ...

S/l Broca Boot
Jun 21, 2011

Hi - I have a patient who had a resection of the left distal phalanx.  Dictator says quite plainly "broca boot."  All Google searches and Stedman's searches are coming up empty.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!   ...

Getting The Boot From M*Modal
May 16, 2013

Well, at least you guys didn't get the boot like I did.  I don't want to say any names, but I had to take a leave last year for medical reasons and I've never been quite right.  I got this new supervisor who absoultely can't stand me.  You know you can tell, even though I know I am good at what I do.  Then, I was sick the other night and told her about it and 2 weeks later, i am told I am going under displinary probation because I made a 98.9 on my audit w ...

Orthopaedic Help Please
Jan 31, 2010

dictating a back surgery follow up.  Dr. says "he did have bilateral leg pain prior to his s/l xtop or x-stop" thank you! ...

Orthopaedic
Jun 12, 2012

s/l geophenoscopy?   TEXT: Examination of his left knee shows no knee joint effusion.  Good patellar tracking.  No localized tenderness to palpation.  No ligamentous instability.  Full extension and 30 degrees of flexion.  Firm end point with Lachman test.  He does have an approximately 4 x 3 cm mass at the medial aspect of the popliteal fossa.  There is no tenderness to palpation.  No redness or warmth.  __________ is positive consistent with ...

Orthopedic Or Orthopaedic?
Dec 01, 2009

I see it both ways and don't use it much myself but it always makes me wonder which is "proper" and why?  Or is it just a matter of preference? thank you. ...

Orthopaedic Word
Nov 03, 2010

Hello Ortho Experts! I'm typing for plastic surgeon who says:  "Pathology returns as s/l osteo-mi-cutis"? I've tried different spellings, no luck. Educate me, please. Thanks so much. ...

Orthopaedic Word Help
Mar 10, 2011

TEXT:  He has pain with cross-arm adduction as well as a __________ test. s/l Belvan retest? ...

2 Words-orthopaedic
Mar 29, 2012

I just started with an orthopaedic group. I am having a heck of a time finding this test. He says "Negative (open can). Negative drop-arm test." I know there is such a thing as Empty can test but it sounds nothing like "empty can". Sounds like "open can". Is there such a thing? Also, is it post injection, post-injection or postinjection. I see it written all 3 ways online from medical manuals, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ...

Orthopaedic Transcription
Sep 13, 2014

How difficult would orthopaedic transcription be for someone who has never done it, but has been an MT for over 25 years? ...

Got The Boot. Do I Have To Sign The Corrective Action Form? Sm
Jun 15, 2010

After being with MQ for 11 years and with YOG (bought out by MQ) for years prior to that, I got the boot for something I know I did not do.  I got the call yesterday, 6/14, for a violation that I'm accused of making a couple of weeks ago.  So why the delay?  Why did it take 2 weeks for them to contact me?  The thing that gets me is its their word against mine.  How are we supposed to defend ourselves?  Once a report has been transcribed and submitted, its out o ...

Orthopaedic Humerus Fracture Brace Name
Apr 17, 2012

Right proximal humerus fracture   On evaluation, she does have a ____ brace that is positioned well with her arm in neutral alignment. She is complaining of it cutting into her wrist. of course he changes his mind in the middle of the word and the best I can do is say that is sounds like "a strike stone".  Any ideas???  I don't think it is Stryker unless it is Stryker zone or something like that.... Thank you!! ...

Orthopaedic/pain Management Exam Word
Jun 30, 2011

He has positive s/l marie fwa reflexes and there are a few beats of clonus.... He says it so fast - the "marie" also sounds like "murray" and the "fwa" is like the foie in foie gras.   Any help?  Thanks! ...

"Feeg" Walking Boot?
Feb 05, 2010

Does anyone know the different types of walking boots?  I didn't get much help from Google.  This sounds like either Peeg or Feeg, almost also sounds like "pH" walking boot. Thanks guys ...

Sounds Like......
May 19, 2010

The CT scan of the head reported that there was atrophy noted in the ceverac node spaces in the frontal lobes.   ceveractnode ... ceverac node ... severac node... why can I not figure this one out. LOL ...

Sounds Like He Is Saying I Gap 9
Jul 16, 2010

Under laboratory date it sounds like he is saying I gap 9, what would that be? I was thinking anion gap (AGAP) but the value seemed extremely high. ...

(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* Sounds..........SM
Aug 23, 2011

Blood pressure was 96/40, although, I could hear (s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds all the way down to 0.(s/l) *car-ot-i-cal* sounds ...

Sounds Like Q-fed.
Feb 28, 2012

Possibly a feeding tube?  She does have a PEG tube.  Need to know the reference, too, please.  I know I've had this term before, but I can't remember where I found it. ...

Sounds Like T-var
Nov 22, 2013

help with word sounds like t-var   ...

Sounds Like
Dec 05, 2014

The physician states " at any ventirm" (thats what it sounds like), her outlook is much more positive.    It sounds like he saying at any , In any,    sounds like innnneeeeveennntermmmm????? cld somebody please help me out?? ...

Sounds Like TPT Under Anesthesia????
Oct 14, 2009

TBT or TPT.....hard to hear what she is saying but it is under Anesthesia.... ...

Sounds Like Agorphosidates 117
Oct 15, 2009

under labs in the chemistry is sounds as though they are saying agorphosidates 117...any ideas? ...

RX Sounds Like 'ah Mic La Meen' 50 Mg
Nov 29, 2009

any ideas....main diagnosis is 'has metastatic breast cancer without primary"... ...

Sounds Like Corina
Dec 21, 2009

Ok I need some help here is the sentence he is giving me and the blank sounds like corina.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It encircled the esophagus and the descending aorta at the level of the _____. ...

Sounds Like Cenesta
Feb 14, 2010

Thanks in advance... Doctor dictates s/l Celesta in a drug list... this supposedly for seasonal allergies.  Any help would be appreciated.  If you have a link to verify, please include it.  I'm all out of spelling variations to try.      ...

Sounds Like Knee-v-eel
Mar 07, 2010

I made a longitudinal oriented incision and expressed some purulence out with pressure, cephalad and caudad, knee-v-eel, and lateral. The patient has a infected brown recluse bite on his anterior proximal lateral knee.  Any ideas? Thanks in advance. ...

Word Sounds Like
Mar 23, 2010

sounds like piroroban... ...