A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

shock liver - carol

Posted: Jan 03, 2013

Hi.  Has anyone heard of shock liver.  Thanks.  Carol.

shock liver - yes

[ In Reply To ..]
type in shock liver in yahoo.

Shock liver - carol

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for the info. I will try Yahoo. Carol.

Similar Messages:

Near Shock Syndrome?
Mar 14, 2010

"Patient presented in early infancy with (s/l near shock) syndrome." I can't find anything in my references that this would be.  Any ideas? ...

First Job As Editor...I Am In Shock!
Apr 10, 2012

The reports I am reviewing are unbelievable!  It would be easier to have transcribed them myself.  Obviously, these reports were not transcribed by American MTs.  It has been a jaw-dropping experience so far!   ...

TTD Latest...what A Shock...well, Not Really.
Jun 01, 2012

Seems MTKing who posts here about how she just LOVES LOVES LOVES TTD sucked up enough to get promoted to Lead QA. NOT a surprise. Folks, take heed, some 50 people have gotten cut from TTD in THIS YEAR alone and it's only just now June. Many are owed money.  The owner sends intimidating emails.  The company offers NO training.  They also do not provide any feedback.  Read posts further down and in the archives. Nothing good can come from working for The Transcription Doc ...

S/l Typopalo Shock Radiation For
May 26, 2011

nm ...

Septicemia Due To Pseudomonas With Septic Shock
Nov 16, 2013

I get 038.43 and 785.52, but why do I have to code the 041.7 for the Pseudomonas infection when I just coded it as a combo code for the septicemia? ...

Liver Reference
Feb 09, 2010

"Pychmial" widening of the sinusoids in the central zones. ...

S/L Shaft Liver
Apr 21, 2010

...resulting in patient shedding microemboli through the kidney, liver, and bone marrow, resulting in acute renal failure, shaft liver,... Does anyone have a suggestion as to what he may be saying about the liver? ...

Liver Biopsy
May 13, 2010

The patient underwent transjugular liver biopsy.  Corrected s/l "sign-u-sorto" gradient was not significantly elevated and was less than 5. ...

Isoconic Liver Biopsy?
Apr 14, 2012

Any help would be appreciated! ...

CT Abdomen ..... Fatter Big Liver
Feb 27, 2014

the doctor states,   .....fatter big liver, , and gallstones on CT abdomen.  tia ...

S/l Coryzal Chronic Liver Disease..help Please
Jun 11, 2010

scheduled for upper endoscopy to rule out s/l "coryzal" chrinic liver disease???   TY ...

Liver Biopsy Results....please See Message
Mar 28, 2011

Her liver biopsy showed cirrhosis of the liver with marked s/l rozating perinodular ballooning and Mallory bodies, and lymphocytic cholangitis, suggestive of autoimmune hepatitis and PBC overlap syndrome.   TIA ...

Test For Liver Cirrhosis Or Failure?
Apr 05, 2011

I think he's referring to a liver test of some kind. s/l sivian pearson TCs performed at daily, weekly intervals Any ideas at all? janet ...

Yin-yang Phenomenon Of Liver??? On Doppler
Apr 14, 2011

on doppler sounds like yin-yand phenomenon in liver???? ...

Mass Within The Right Sub-*difurmatic* Portion Of The Liver? Thanks. Nm
Apr 17, 2011

nm ...

Serology Test On Liver Abscess
Feb 21, 2014

patient has liver abscess and physician is asking for s/l 'ekanosis' serology and amoeba serology... ...

Liver Function Test S/l Serumelous And Normal
Jan 15, 2010

any ideas what serumelous could be? ...

Drug S/l Fec-ta-vic...pat Has Colon Mets And Liver Tumor
Sep 02, 2010

. ...

The Liver Is Four Finger Breaths Below The Right Coastal Margin
Nov 26, 2010

Is this the correct sentence? The liver is four finger breaths below the right coastal margin and tender to percussion? ...

I Inserted A S/l Kathy And Elevated The Liver To Take Down The Adhesions
Oct 18, 2011

x ...

Liver Lesions Felt To Be Adenomas Or S/l Zeph/en/H ??
Feb 22, 2012

Patient had pelvic ultrasound done which showed some liver lesions.  She then had a CT scan done that confirmed the lesions.  They were heterogeneously enhancing, not felt to be consistent with hemangiomas.  Differential diagnosis include adenomas or S/L ZEPH/EN/H ??.  sef/en/h  I clearly just hear "H" at the end so maybe a word dash H ?? ...

Liver Segments Numeric Or Roman Numeral?
Apr 16, 2012

Does anyone know if it matters if the liver segments are roman numerals or numeric?  If you know the answer, give reference to where you find it.  Thanks ...

OP Note For A Simultaneous Kidney-liver Transplant.
Mar 25, 2015

One patient was being kept alive until the organs could be harvested. The other patient was being prepped for a combined simultaneous kidney-liver transplant. Both reports were very detailed with tons and tons and tons of minutia that I had to ensure made sense. This was dictated by an East Indian man who speaks so fast he makes my head spin. I can guarantee the patient got a very good operative report placed into the chart. I made just over $10 per hour this pay period we signed off on ...

Liver Biopsy; We Passed A S/l Manopty-type Tru-Cut Needle
Nov 02, 2011

xx ...

On Biopsy, Adjacent "still Vive Al" Liver.
Oct 14, 2013

Biopsy showed suppurative hepatic abscess and marked ductal proliferation neutrophils and adjacent "still vive al" liver. ...

Are Liver Lobes Segment IVB Or Segment 4B ??
Jan 18, 2011

:) ...

ESL Doc S/l "Shot Liver"
Oct 06, 2011

ESL doc is giving diagnoses list and says "s/l Shot liver, improved."  Or it could be "Shot's liver or Schatz liver or Shott's liver" etc.  Sigh. I probably should know this, but I don't. Any help gratefully appreciated.   ...

Liver "lacs"
Jul 08, 2012

This patient was in a MVC and is being taken to the OR.  In the postoperative diagnoses and findings, the doctor says "multiple lacs to dome of the liver."   Do you think I'm hearing "lacs" correctly and is it short for lacerations?   Thanks.  ...