A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l verapino for high blood pressure - mt3

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

The patient takes s/l verapino for high blood pressure. Tia.

verapino - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
most likely verapamil

Thank you. That is it! :-) - mt3

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l "Adacan" High Blood Pressure Medication
Feb 22, 2010

s/l "Adacan" high blood pressure medication ...

S/l Plidasoid Blood Pressure
Jun 04, 2010

patient had tightness in chest.  Dr. states "At that time, his s/l plidasoid blood pressure was 103."  ...

Blood Pressure Clearly Dictated Of 106/21?
Jul 13, 2010

Patient with a blood pressure clearly dictated of 106/21?  Might have to leave blank. ...

3 Values For Blood Pressure?
Dec 29, 2010

Is this something new I haven't heard of before, or just a misspeak? ...

Odd Blood Pressure Sentence?
Jun 26, 2012

Has anyone ever heard that a patient's "blood pressure is several years old."?  This patient is in for hypertension and the doctor is talking about her varying higher level blood pressures and he ends the subjective paragraph with the above sentence.  I've listened several times and that is what he is saying.  Does this make sense? Thanks so much! ...

Blood Pressure 168/15????? Is That Possible And Still Be Alive. 99.99999% Sure That Is What She Sai
Oct 09, 2010

Doctor dictated blood pressure as 168/15.  Is that even possible.  Just want to MAKE sure before I flag.   ...

S/l *oxilated* Or *axilated* Blood Pressure
Oct 28, 2012

nm ...

Blood Pressure On A Patient Who's On A Ventilator
Jun 20, 2014

The doctor is giving the blood pressure on a patient who's on a ventilator.  He says what sounds like "60 over palp."  Anybody ever hear of this? ...

Help! In PE, Doc Is Saying S/l Bret Somatic (pneumatic)?? Blood Pressure
Apr 08, 2011

.. ...

Dictated, "heart Rate To Blood Pressure Product Is 29, 920." I'm Not Sure
Jul 25, 2014

29/920 or 29:920???   Just not familiar with this.  Thanks! ...

"Blood Pressure 164/96, ____ 75" S/L Full Or Flow??
Sep 14, 2011

Doc says, "Blood pressure repeat with a manual cuff is 164/96 ____ 75." Could be full or flow?? TIA! ...

"humerosacral" Blood Pressure
Nov 16, 2013

According to nurse, s/l "humerosacral" blood pressure was around..... ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of The Word "tor" Or "tore" After A Blood Pressure
Feb 02, 2013

He is definltely not saying 94.  He is saying "90 tore".  He said it twice and specifically pronounced 90 tore. It is a patient who has hypotension and is being dialyzed.  I cannot find anything and wondered if anyone ever heard that. Thanks, M ...

Normopressure, Normo-pressure Or Normal Pressure
Jan 29, 2010

hydrocephalus?  ...

Hematogenous Blood Or Hematomatous Blood?
Sep 14, 2012

Sounds like doc says he aspirated hematogenous blood or hematomatous blood. Any ideas? ...

S/l Loprozol 50 Mg BID. Pt Has A Hx Of Type II DM, HTN, High Lipids, High Lipids, Heartburn, Neurop
Jan 12, 2010

x ...

Hyphen ... Providing High Quality Care OR High-quality Care
Oct 06, 2011

... providing high quality care OR high-quality care. I did it one way and the dictating NP says it should be the other way.  I have to do it her way but I would appreciate hearing from some fellow MT professionals. Thanks for any input.     ...

Pressure
Jul 31, 2013

You know this is some food for thought.  You know if there are any mistakes on any of these medical records being VR edited or transcribed and it went to court and you know how they say the transcriber/editor would be liable too, well think about this -- the tremendous amount of pressure that these companies put us under including the severe lack of pay, putting us on an almost impossible production scale among pressures from QA and so forth, a transcriber's defense is so easy and is a ...

Eyeball Pressure
Jan 26, 2011

This is the sentence  ~~  s/l "Trigonese" pressure appears elevated at least greater than 15. Any idea WHAT he is saying?? ...

Mean Wedge Pressure Of 70?
Jul 29, 2011

Mean wedge pressure of 70?  Doc has southern accent and I'm not finding a lot on echocardiogram mean wedge pressure of 7 or 70?  Possible 70? Thanks ...

CPAP Cm Of Pressure
Dec 04, 2012

When doing CPAP titrations, Dr states "CPAP was initiated at 4 cm of pressure".  I have seen different ways to transcribe this, either as written or 4 cm/H2O.  Which is correct?  ...

Why So Much Pressure About References?
Jan 18, 2015

I'm baffled...I applied with Patient First through Careerbuilder.  I had recruiters pursuing me for months, I get back to them and they tell me I'll be coming to Virginia for testing that I did awesome on the first test, yada yada yada...then I get a call from HR because I didn't fill out the profile on the Patient First website, and now they're all gung ho about references!  I worked at the same MTSO for over 6 years - there's a lot of turnover in MTSO's, ...

Pressor/pressure Support?
Dec 11, 2009

Patient is on ventilation and having multi-system failure.  Doctor is saying he is requiring increasing pressure/pressor support.  It sounds like pressor, but thought it could also be pressure.  I'm finding both around and am wondering which is correct. ...

Riley Pressure Catheter
Dec 07, 2010

cardiac catheterization and he says Riley pressure guidewire ...

Kidney Stone Pressure
Jul 18, 2011

The patient has known kidney stones. The doc says . . . . "He compalined of s/l thick-a-ties pressure and pain running down to his left testicle and left flank . . ." ...

Sinus Headache And Pressure
Jan 31, 2015

My eyes are burning, tearing and are out of focus, my cheeks and upper teeth are killing me and I have a headache at my eyebrows, but I'm still working. Anybody else work while sick just to make ends meet?? Anybody else work sick because they don't want to have to go through all we have to go through just for missing a shift? ...

Valsalva Leak Point Pressure 64 To 105 Or 64:105?
Feb 03, 2011

xx ...

S/l Cross Your Heart Pressure Dressing
May 04, 2011

This same ENT doctor says this type of a dressing over and over, and I have yet to find it.  Any help would be appreciated! ...

LVEF 60% Filling Pressure Probably Elevated.
May 22, 2012

I am really not good with matters of the heart (you know what I mean!) should it be: LVEF 60%, filling pressure probably elevated. or LVEF 60% filling pressure, probably elevated. I am thinking it is the first one. ...

Pressure Over The Pronator Carries, With Supination
Jul 19, 2012

Morning lovelies...I have a new dictator who I have been struggling with this morning, however, he has mentioned 2 things I can' t find online or in my books so If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it...see bold words in following:  "Pressure over the pronator carries, with supination, does cause discomfort bilaterally and she does have a Tinel's there as well. Her hands are warm and well-perfused with brisk capillary refill and normal Alan's fill bilaterally. ...