A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l vellix sign? nm - Christi

Posted: Jul 07, 2011

nm

Context? - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know the context or the rest of the sentence? That might help. Thanks.

It is a foot exam - Christi

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Valleix sign - Cathy

[ In Reply To ..]
This is positive with tarsal tunnel syndrome.
Thanks so much, Cathy! - Christi
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010

Homan, Homans' Sign Or Homan's Sign? (NM)
Feb 09, 2011

x ...

Here's Your Sign
Dec 07, 2009

For the past three years my husband an I have hosted his company Christmas party here at our home.  The company and employees make all the arrangements, including sending a cleaning service the day before!  It's great. All I have to do is sit back and watch as my home is transformed into a beautiful Christmas party venue.  This year he has a new boss.  She called me just a bit ago and was asking for help with finding a cake.  (She's new the the ...

S/l Doc Is Saying Either Hib's Sign Or Hip's Sign
Feb 22, 2010

s/l doc is saying either Hib's sign or Hip's sign, but I cannot seem to find this anywhere.   I appreciate any help you guys can offer.  TIA! ...

Could This Be A Sign . . . .
May 21, 2010

this is MT week and we were supposed to get something from the Q but as of today's mail, alas, i have not received any.  not that i was looking forward to it, but am curious is any other fellow Qer's got their little "gift."  just wondering . . . . ummmm . . . . . ...

Is This A Sign?
Oct 15, 2010

The other evening at the grocery store, I picked up the newest issue of Employment Guide. You've probably seen it - it's usually by the doors to the store, and it's a nationwide publication. It used to list actual job openings for the local area. Now, though, it seems to be mainly an ad newspaper for schools offering career training. Anyway, what struck me about this issue is that none of the schools that have always advertised in this paper list medical transc ...

Must Be A Sign
Jan 31, 2012

I had an interview last week with a big national company, recruiter was unprepared, kept making excuses as to why and then was supposed to send more info, but that didn't happen. Then was supposed to call again today, no call. I'm going to take that as a sign that this is not a good place to work. Oh Lordy, I really need a job! Any advice please. Just email me. ...

Should I Take This As A Sign?
Jun 22, 2012

From all of the negativity about Nuance, I was very leery about accepting a position with them, but finances prevail. Today was the final day to submit my paperwork, with training to begin on Monday, and I wake up this morning to find my computer died (I'm on a laptop now). Coincidence or warning? ...

Sign Me Up.
Oct 14, 2012

MT recruiters video. ...

Cannot Sign On
Nov 26, 2012

Took lunch break, came back and could not get on.  "Failed to connect."  As if I don't have enough problems with them.  :( ...

S/l Nelanbur Sign
Oct 18, 2009

She denies any back pain, hip pain, or leg pain. Her motion is excellent. Her nelanbur  sign is negative. Strength is satisfactory ...

Gallet's Sign?
Oct 27, 2009

Resident is dictating this term and spells it gallet (s/l juh-lay). It is an orthopedic/neurologic sign in a patient with low back/buttock pain. Any ideas? I can't find anything like this. Thanks for any help! ...

Mellenburg? Sign..
Oct 29, 2009

The patient had a negative Mellenburg sign? ...

S/l Valet's Sign
Jan 16, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of what sounds like valet's sign?  He is saying negative Tinel's and valet's.  TiA! ...

S/l Jebosteck Sign
Apr 08, 2010

under extremities, no jebosteck sign.  ...

Neurologic Sign
Jul 18, 2010

s/l frontally signs, no Hoffman, but there was a bilateral Babinski noted. ...

S/l Lameat Sign
Oct 13, 2010

The doctor says: He started developing ___s/l lameat or rameat sign.  He bends his neck towards his sternum and he gets paresthesias and shocks in his arms and legs. Help!  Thanks! ...

Sign The Petition
Jun 20, 2011

I found a petition to sign against sending work offshore.  Its at ataus.org (American Transcription Assocation).  You do  not have to be a member to sign it.  Does anyone else know about any petitions?  ...

No Sign Of Sedation?
Nov 10, 2010

I am doing an H&P and the doctor says: "Alert and oriented x 3.  No sign(s) of (s/l) sedation.  No acute distress.  Normal gait." Have you ever seen "no sign of sedation" in an H&P for a cervical epidural steroid injection? Any idea what else it could be? Thanks. ...

Trousseau's Sign
Dec 06, 2010

Trousseau and SHRIVASTEK'S sign??  Thanks! ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...

Ortho Sign
Dec 14, 2010

Is there such a thing as an "ok" sign.  Patient has elbow pain. Thanks... ...

Radiographic Sign
Mar 17, 2011

In the midfoot portion of the x-ray that is included on the lateral view, there are no S/L colition signs. Thanks in Advance.  ...

Can't Figure Out This Sign
May 09, 2011

Dr. is listing....Patient with 3-4 weeks of a frontal headache.  Discomfort with ROM of the neck, a lot of trapezius muscle tightness and paraspinal muscle tightness.  Positive s/l La-Rick.  ?????  HELP! ...

Can't Believe Docs Sign Off On VR
Jan 14, 2012

Had to go to an old report to copy/paste meds.  Read over report to be sure I had other items correctly transcribed (doc dictating at FAST pace)... he signed off on this old report with the glaring error of "pick line" in place!!  It just worries me what else is glossed over in the name of 'time and profit'.. ):  ...

Remedy Sign In
Apr 17, 2012

With Remedy, to sign in we use our email address?  and then for password it is the same password as we use for MQCentral?  Thank you. ...

S/l Rothfield Sign
May 18, 2012

During the physicla exam, the doctor says "The s/l Rothfield sign is negative." Cannot find a reference.  ...