A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "rust" dermatitis - Jami

Posted: Sep 03, 2010

rust dermatitis

Just a possibility...sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
thrush, dermatitis OR thrush/dermatitis. It could be 2 diagnoses with a comma in between??

I think you're right! - Jami

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you!

rhus dermatitis - deteach

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly rhus dermatitis?

That sounds like the more logical possibility :) nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

okay Rhus dermatitis seems correct - Jami

[ In Reply To ..]
I read that poison ivy is related to rhus dermatitis and she did have poison oak:)

Rouche dermatitis - TGIFTranscriptionist

[ In Reply To ..]
I've heard that alot.

WOOPS, Rhus, I mean - TGIFTranscriptionist

[ In Reply To ..]
sm

Similar Messages:

HSV Dermatitis Gel
Oct 25, 2011

Doctor is dictating what s/l "Vactrovan" (he's definitely not saying bactroban) to be applied to the eyelid for HSV dermatitis. I've searched high and low. Thanks in advance! :) ...

S/l Weaconess Dermatitis
Mar 06, 2011

The patient also has a rash on his trunk and lower extremities for which a skin biopsy was done.  This is consistent with s/l weaconess dermatitis.   ...

Word Used For Dermatitis S /l Neutro Pri Lone
Dec 08, 2009

Not heard of this one.   Gets a dermatitis on the back of head and uses neutro pri (long I) lone  for.   ANy ideas ...

S/L "IgE And A Rust Panel"...see Message
Jan 18, 2011

Pulmonary consult.  The patient has seasonal allergic rhinitis symptoms.  It sounds like she is saying "IgE and a rust panel", but I'm not sure and I can't find anything to back up what I think I'm hearing.  Can anyone please help?  Thanks :) "For her seasonal allergic rhinitis, in addition to Flonase and Zyrtec I have added a sinus rinse.  I have also ordered an IgE level and a __________ panel (S/L "rust" panel)."    ...