A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l circle flex stent - noteasy

Posted: Jul 30, 2011

Remote s/l (circle flex) stent.

circumflex. nm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

circumflex stent - mrsp

[ In Reply To ..]
would be my guess :)

Similar Messages:

S/l Vera Flex Stent
Oct 18, 2009

I am trying to google this, but having no luck so far.  Anyone know how it is spelled? 4.0/32 mm vera flex stent ...

Confused About People Laid Off Part Time Flex, Thought Flex Position Was Eliminated Years Ago
Aug 17, 2013

I am part time but not flex. I wanted to go flex but my CCM told me that they no longer had flex positions available. This was probably 2 years ago.  How is everyone part time flex? ...

Wondering What Everyone Does When OOW..flex Or Not Flex Sm
Jan 02, 2015

What do you all do when you are OOW?  Do you flex and come back later in the day, flex to a different day of the pay week, use your PTO, or take time off without pay? I usually flex and make up later in day or another day, but really getting tired of that, but need the money, even as little as it is these days. Makes for very long days, as you all know.  Starting out working first shift and then having work to midnight is awful. Besides, do not feel right about cutting into other peop ...

EMS Going Full Circle?
Apr 26, 2013

In the beginning doctors scribbled their chart notes so sloppily that they could not even be read by other doctors. Then the MTs were brought into the offices to put them on paper with a typewriter. Then we evolved to electric typewriters, then computers, then the digital age. Back in the early 90's when Dragon Dictate was trying to sell to individual doctors, we MTs knew it would never be something that doctors could use without editing because VR only replaces our hands - not our br ...

Circle Of Willis
Sep 12, 2014

I am editing an MR angiogram of brain and it says in technique, circle of 0.  Is there such a thing?  I know there is a Circle of Willis. ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Full Circle Transcription, Anyone?
Mar 05, 2011

Hi, Has anyone heard of this company?  Apparently, they are developing a web site, but that is all I know about them.  I did not see anything posted on here about them in the search. .........TIA.........mt10yr ...

Full Circle? Has Anyone Noticed
Oct 21, 2011

That some of the job postings are asking for 7 and 8 years experience? That seems to be a first now. Its about time they realize that 1 year experience is not enough. Anyway, with the doctors hating EMR/CPOE and India a woeful failure, maybe it will come back.  I may not be around to pick up the pieces but perhaps some of you will. ...

S/l Perkins Circle... Patient Has Nephrolithiasis
Oct 04, 2012

op report - percutaneous nephrolithotomy D:  ...proceeded to break the residual stone further into smaller fragments and these were both extracted with the s/l Perkins circle. Never heard of this and cannot locate anything via google or reference books  :( Thanks for any help!!     ...

Ever Hear Of Circle Of Tillio Or Trullio Of Eye. Nm
Aug 07, 2013

nm ...

Did Mmodal Just Slam Rural US On Inner Circle?
Aug 28, 2014

I read the posts above where the out of work MT was advised to visit Inner Circle for company postings. So I did but that is a post for another day, what a joke. On the main page on the left side they highlight employees. Under one employee it says Podunk America AKA South Dakota USA. Is that what they really meant to say? ...

PT To Flex
Mar 10, 2010

Are people still being hired as flex position?  Has anyone switched from full or part time to flex recently?  I was flex about 1-1/2 years ago and was told I had to go part time, now I want to switch back to flex as I cannot stand the stress of this company and all its ridiculous rules, regulations.  Flex I could do but part time, Im finding it harder and harder to do those 24 hours/week.  Thanks! ...

Flex Schedule
Oct 08, 2011

Reading through the many different polices, if I am reading this correct, you can be a flex-employee, 2000 lines per wk?  Do any of you work this kind of schedule?  Considering leaving, but would still like to work very part-time and this would be great. ...

Flex Or TAT Companies
Mar 01, 2012

I am looking to either land a direct account or get on with a company that offers flex work, temp work, or work on a TAT. I am only interested in transcription (not editing at this time)because I am most effective at transcription. Please share if you have any advice or ideas! ...

Flex Time
May 12, 2012

I was just reading over at the Department of Labor website. It seems to me that many MTSOs have changed the original meaning of "flex time"for employees. Used to be that we had X hours in a day to work our schedule.  (example: 12 hours flexible time to work 7 hours).  Suddenly, it is now 8 hours to work 8 hours with strict adherence.  So, one might say this is done in office jobs.  But when I worked in an office for many years, we were on the clock for everyt ...

Has Anyone Heard That Flex Pt Is Going To Be Discontinued? Sm
Apr 05, 2010

I got an email from my CCM and she asked about us being flex PT.  I am wondering if this position is going to be discontinued and we will have to do regular PT?  I only hold onto this crummy job as a second in case my regular job goes caput (sp)!  I have had that happen so many times with MQ already, just losing the account and sorry no work, so I work for 2 now consistently.  Thanks for any info anyone has! ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How Flex Time Works
Apr 11, 2010

at Medquist.  I may be taking a different job but kind of wanted to keep this just in case I hate it or the pay is even worse, though I doubt that will happen.  Is there a minimum?  Are you just on call for heavy times?  Just there for trades, etc.?  TIA ...

Part-time Flex
Mar 23, 2011

I have been Part-Time Flex for years, but sup wants me to switch to Part-Time.  What's so different between the two? ...

Does Nuance Have Flex Time?
Nov 21, 2012

Does Nuance offer flex time?  I work for Accentus and they're  very flexible when it comes to when I have to work; nobody says anything as long as I produce, whether I get on a 6 am, off at 7, on again at 9, off at 2, on again at 7 off 9, etc.  I'm going to have a huge problem if there's no flexibility in my schedule. ...

Dorsi And Plantar Flex Foot
Dec 26, 2014

doc dictates "it is not too bad until she actually dorsi and plantar flexes her toes" Is this correctly transcribed??  TIA   ...

Any Work For Part Time Flex People?
Mar 26, 2010

I'm part time 24+ a week right now...looking to decrease hours but want to make sure I can get at least 10 hours a week.  Will I have trouble getting that?  When I was hired they said they couldn't guarantee flex PT hours, so....? ...

DermaFlex Versus Derma-flex (trademark Name)
Nov 10, 2014

I am having QA people change it back and forth and I get knocked for it. ...

Don't Know Why HDSM Would Send Stupid Message About Flex Time, With All This MOT -
Mar 26, 2015

What schedule!?! ...

JP Stent
Oct 28, 2009

Is this a Jackson-Pratt?  I can find no reference for a Jackson-Pratt stent, only drains and catheters.  I can't find a JP stent either. ...

SMA Stent
Nov 22, 2009

In a patient with mesenteric ischemia and small bowel obstruction with a previous SMA stent, would the SMA stand for "superior mesenteric artery" stent or "shape memory alloy" stent? I can find both on the Internet. Thanks. ...

S/l Nye Rr Stent?
Aug 16, 2010

It is dictation about a cath from 2000 where the pt had 3 s/l nye rrr stents placed.  This predates my time in cardio and I have never heard of this stent.    Thanks for your help. ...

CYSTO STENT?
Nov 10, 2009

Doc is saying "removal of cysto stent".  Is this 1 word, 2 words, hyphenated, slashed through, etc.  (Ex: cysto/stent, cysto-stent, cystostent, cysto stent.....)  Thanks everyone for helping me out. ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

S/l Cirque Stent
Apr 13, 2010

Cardiology consult:  s/l cirque stent.  Refers to Cypher stent earlier in report. ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...