A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "azole" pacer pads - sm - Tli

Posted: Dec 07, 2009

Leads V2 and V3 were not present because of azole pacer pads that were placed in the ER.  Could it be azole (that's what is sounds like) or old?

maybe slurring "external pacer pads" - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Zoll (name of company) pads sm - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]
Zoll Cardiac Defibrillation & Pacing Pads (Diagnostics ...
Our Quick Combo
Pads can be used for defibrillation, pacing, cardioversion, and monitoring. Heart Sync electrodes can be used on Zoll models of monophasic ...
www.gomed-tech.com/.../zoll-cardiac-defibrillation--pacing-pads.htm

Similar Messages:

??prog?? Bed With Pacer Pads?
May 14, 2012

Dictates "we will put him in s/l prog bed in case he needs pacer pads"   Prog bed? PROG bed? progressive bed?  Pacer Pads, pacer pads?    Help! Thanks! ...

You Know Those Little Black Sponge Pads That Go Over The Round Type Headsets??.....
Sep 13, 2011

Does anyone know where to get GOOD quality ones?  I've been suckered TWICE by buying them online---they are these little thin things that break every single time before I can get them over the ear piece.   The only ones I've found so far that are good are the ones that come with the headset, but I don't want to buy a new headset every time I just need new pads.  I'd be so appreciative for advice on where to get good quality ones.  TIA!!!  ...

D: "pacer"; ?T: "pacemaker"-sm
Apr 01, 2010

"Pacer" sounds like slang/abbreviation, but can't find this in BOS or other references. Anyone know an "official" ruling on this? Thanks:) ...