A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "Rooter" nasal splints. sm - GAMT

Posted: Jul 15, 2010

He spells it, but I can't tell if he is spelling router or ruter and I can't seem to verify it in any references. 

Reuter. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you! nm - GAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Help With Septoplasty. S/l Bilial Splints -sm
Jun 19, 2012

.A 6-0 Prolene was used to close the columellar incision, and the lateral nasal sidewall incisions were closed using 7-0 nylon.  Internal * bilial * splints were placed for stabilization and an external splint was applied.  Bilateral Marcaine blocks were performed using 0.5% Marcaine.   Thank you for your help.   ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Nasal Cannula
Nov 12, 2010

It sounds like the dictator is saying a twine nasal cannula... any suggestions? ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

Nasal Surgery? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2011

Any ideas what a right-angled olive tipped suckle might be? ...

Nasal Splat
Jan 19, 2012

The patient has metallic nasal s/l splat in the left naris.  ...

OTB On Nasal Cannula (OTB?)
Apr 05, 2012

What is OTB?  Thanks all! ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

S/l *flupatazone* Nasal Spray???? Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2010

nm ...

Nasal Discharge Which Is Non-*prual*?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 29, 2010

nm ...

S/l Lutanist Nasal Spray Tia Nm
May 27, 2010

x   ...

Marisol Nasal Packing
Jun 03, 2010

Marisol nasal packing - could not find Marisol anywhere? ...

Help! ENT Report Regarding Nasal Stuffiness: Does Not Have A S/l
Sep 15, 2010

side pull addiction???? Thanks so much if you can help me.... ...

Nasal Pharynx Vs. Nasopharynx ?
Oct 10, 2010

How do you know how or when to use nasal pharynx or nasopharynx?     ...

Nasal Polyp Removal
Dec 08, 2011

First time I've heard this one!  Of course don't get this doc often so here we go.  He's removing a nasal polyp and he says: Using the 3:16 s/l microgurbator at the polypoid tissue was 3:18 s/l microgerbated down to the level of the middle meatus.  The 3:16 & 3:18 are for my contractor to listen to if I can't find "microgerbator" Thanks in advance.  Tammie ...

Gowing Nasal Incision
Aug 16, 2012

Duing nasoseptoplasty and gabella resection, dr states "A gowing? incision was made." ...

S/l Otopore Stents ... Doing A Nasal Surgery
Nov 17, 2009

nm ...

S/l Lomictazone Nasal Spray. I'm Stumped...nm
Oct 19, 2010

.. ...

Word Help In Nasal Fracture Report
Mar 15, 2011

I am currently in school for medical transcription and in one of my practice dictations there is a doctor dictating about a nasal fracture.  I am having some trouble finding a correct word.  Any help would be greatly appriciated.  Here is the sentence: "The nose was further decongested and ______(sounds like ness a tized) using 10% cocaine pledgets." Can anyone help me out?   ...

Circumcision Incision Nasal Surgery
Oct 18, 2011

Has anyone heard the term "circumcision" for a sinus surgery?  "The perichondrium was circumcised and the left tunnel developed." ...

Cuddling Of The Nasal Bones.... Does This Make Sense?
Jun 01, 2010

Doc says, "There is mild cuddling of the nasal bones."  This is an a patient who previously had fractures some of his nasal bones.   Does this make sense or should "cuddle" be something different because i cannot find anything to back it up.  ...

BIett, Byett, Nasal Solution Used For Anesthesia
Mar 03, 2015

I have searched many different spellings that I can think of and find nothing.  Anyone have ideas?  ...

Physical Examination HEENT: Is This Correct?  Nasal Coria?
Apr 21, 2010

HEENT: Is this correct?  Nasal coria?  Right TP measuring 4mm, the left 2 mm.  No titlemegaly? is palpated. ...

Mild Skin Irritation Along The Nasal Vestibules And Minimal
Apr 09, 2012

x ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...

S/l "ocoplast"? Type Of Nasal Cast
Oct 27, 2009

The ENT physician dictates: I took the splints out and the ?"Ocoplast" off, and his nose is nice and straight. What is that word? - thanks in advance. ...