A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l DJD of cervical spine with cervalgia and TMJD. - Abby

Posted: Apr 30, 2010

is cervalgia a real word?  I can't find it in my dorlands or any trustworthy place. 

Thanks!

Abby

cervicalgia - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe

I thought that as well, but it is not in Dorlands?? - Abby

[ In Reply To ..]
I have the 31st edition and I don't see it in there.
Thanks for the help though, I think that is it as well.
Abby :)

Similar Messages:

MRI Cervical Spine Help
Jan 25, 2010

text: The patient is status post diskectomy, _________ interbody fusion, with an anterior fixation plate extending from C4 to C6. sounds like salunite? ...

MRI Of Cervical Spine Help Please
Mar 09, 2010

Multilevel mild disc _____ are present.  There is minimal disc bulging at C4-5.  I cannot give a s/l because he is running it together but the word does end in "cations," if that helps. TIA ...

Cervical Spine X-ray
Sep 06, 2010

Impression:  S/L Flowing anterior marginal osteophytes from C5 to C7; this may reflect underlying diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis. Thank you in advance... ...

MRI Cervical Spine
Sep 30, 2010

Am I hearing this right.... uncofacet spurring.  If so, should it be hyphenated.  Spell checker red lines it.  Thanks in advance... ...

Cervical Spine
Jan 29, 2013

This is used twice in report and I can't find anything that comes close. The sentence is : There are inflammatory changes and s/l flam-on around the C4 to C5 vertebral bodies. Any help is appreciated! ...

Cervical Spine S/l Os Aput
May 13, 2010

tenderness in the paraspinal musculature at the s/l os aput. ...

Cervical Spine Dictation
Nov 11, 2010

Doctor dictates "at C6 C7"  Is this typed C6-7? Or C6, C7?  Thanks ...

There Was Spurring All Along The Cervical Spine With The S/l (rippling Accommodation) In The Thecal
Feb 16, 2012

There was spurring all along the cervical spine with the s/l (rippling  accommodation) in the thecal sac that was associated with spurs, disc space narrowing, degeneration and chronic bulging discs. ...

PT To Cervical Spine, Left Shoulder, Both Hands.Treatments:Traction Infrared, Paraffin, *starax, Mat
Mar 22, 2012

nm ...

Cervical C-spine X-rays With A S/l "BB" On His Sternal Notch
Nov 10, 2011

cervical c-spine x-rays with a s/l "BB" on his sternal notch ...

Cervalgia Versus Cervicalgia
Mar 15, 2010

Hi, Can anyone tell me if cervalgia is a correct word? I have several providers who continually clearly say cervalgia... but I have found resources that correct it to cervicalgia.  thank you so much!! ...

Cervical Os
Mar 20, 2012

s/l the os is "propatent" ...

Need Help With Cervical Adenopathy
Mar 02, 2010

It sounds like the doctor is saying "but found to have increased serated myo??? cervical adenopathy." Does anyone know what this might be? ...

Suboxone Cervical Dilatation
Oct 20, 2009

has anyone heard of this 'Suboxone' Suboxone cervical dilatation 7 cm; however, due to the fetal bradycardia without any recovery, it was decided to perform stat cesarean section. also i tried to do a search and it's not bringing up where i can put the word on word help??  has something changed? tks ...

Cervical And Lumbar Spines
Oct 31, 2009

Problem List Degenerative arthritis of the cervical and lumbar spines. It sounds like he is saying spines (pl). Is it spines or spine??   ...

2nd Verte Cervical Porticullis?
Mar 08, 2010

Patient has strain of left erector spinae, trapezia, and levator scapulae at the 2nd (s/l) "verte cervical porticullis."  It actually sounds like "urta cervical", but I am assuming there is a v in there.  Any thoughts? ...

Cervical Cancer Brachytherapy
Jun 03, 2011

"Wet gauze was used to stabilize the s/l tenamineovoise in place." No idea what this is. ANy clues? ...

S/l Cervical Ant-ro-peas-el Strain
Apr 04, 2012

Patient is complaining of right wrist, right shoulder, and neck pain.  In diagnosis he says "mild cervical (s/l) ant-ro-peas-el strain.  Any ideas what ant-ro-peas-el could be? ...

Cervical Range Of Motion
Aug 15, 2013

Okay, I'm stuck.  This doc is dictating his physical exam and is talking about the cervical spine rom.  "Full range of motion of the cervical spine to flexion, extension, rotation, side bending, and (s/l) discompression sign." Does anyone have any ideas? ...

Cervical Facet Injection - Need Help With This Word Please
Jun 21, 2011

This is a cervical facet joint injection and doc says "Once within the facet joint, a combination of 40 mg of Kenalog, 1 mL of Marcaine, and 1 mL of lidocaine was injected intraarticularly and then at ____ point."  It sounds like he is saying "Brogda's point" and he is saying this rather clearly.  I posted this question once before about 2 years ago and someone suggested Gerota's point, but everything I find on Gerota's tells me that it is near the kidneys and not the ne ...

OB - Patient With Cervical Incompetence S/l Thayer Cerclage ...
Nov 22, 2010

Patient with cervical incompetence s/l Thayer cerclage, and baby with low birth weight _____ Dunbar 23 weeks. ...

Reliance Cervical Bone Graft?? Cant Verify It Anywhere
Sep 18, 2011

X ...

Cervical Cancer Test: _____o? _____eau?
Dec 30, 2014

New in the last 20 years since I've done gyn: Test for cervical cancer, possibly including HPV.   ends in 'o' sound.  S/L peau or co.  ...

LS Spine Or LS-Spine
Aug 05, 2010

I have always typed "C-spine, T-spine, and LS-spine," but today i came across something that made me question it.  Should i be using the hyphen or not???? ...

CT C-spine
May 25, 2011

Circumferential osteophyte disc complex, with a more focal left central disc s/l bar, results in moderate to severe canal stenosis. ...

What Kind Of Views Would Show An Occipital Cervical Complex
Nov 21, 2010

The sentance reads - __________ views shows occipital cervical complex with no obvious evidence of arthritic change. The blank sounds like "L spine", but since this is of the occipital region I don't think it would be that.      ...

Cervical And Shoulder Exam - S/l La-Rusta Test Was Negative
Apr 01, 2014

Cant figure this one out. ...

C-spine Laminectomy
Dec 16, 2009

D: A small incision was carried out from C2 to C1. Hemostasis was obtained with bipolar and Bovie cauterization. __________ was placed in the wound and a supraperiosteal dissection was carried out, identifying the lamina of C3 to C7.The blank, after listening four hundred times, still sounds like "wheat liner" but this guy speaks at the speed of sound, so I am stumped and unfamiliar with ortho surgery.Any help is gratefully appreciated. ...

Wrist X-ray / Spine
Mar 01, 2010

X-ray findings were obtained and reviewed today.  These demonstrate a solid fusion of his distal radius with excellent consolidation of all his carpal bones.  His pisiform is in excellent conjunction with the radius itself; the "dairy J"? appears to be well-preserved.  There is callus formation over the radius. Please HELP!!!! "Dairy J" ...

C-spine MRI Reading
Mar 07, 2010

Sentence dictated as "She also has a small C5/6 {s/l DISS}."  He's really emphasizing the "ISS" sound. I know it would make sence for it to be disc, but the sentence sounds incomplete to me? I feel like there should be herniation or protrusion or bulging at the end of the sentence if it were "disc"?  Could the "diss" sounding word be short for something? Thank you!! ...