A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Aspice ulcers? He takes Maalox/Benadryl mouthwash for them? - thank you.

Posted: Dec 03, 2009

?

aphthous?? - fg

[ In Reply To ..]

ulcers - monica

[ In Reply To ..]
aphthous ulcers.

ulcers... - me

[ In Reply To ..]
aphthous. FYI--It is sometimes called "swish-and-spit" (Maalox, etc. combination)

Similar Messages:

S/l Anava Mouthwash Nm
Oct 27, 2009

xx ...

Decubitus Ulcers
Dec 16, 2009

Pt has numerous ulcers. Dr. keeps saying "decubiti." Steadmans says plural is decubitus, not decubiti.  But online says plural is decubiti.  Which is it? ...

Yellow Mouthwash?
Jul 22, 2011

Patient has oral mucositis secondary to chemotherapy.  He was treated with a ?yellow? mouthwash for his oral mucositis. Never heard that one before.  Google turns up yellow colored mouthwash, but I still am questioning it.  Has anyone heard of this before?  This is a new one for me! ...

Deek's Mouthwash???
Jun 03, 2012

Terrible mumblemouth.  Could be "Jake's" or something like that. ...

Cincinnati Mouthwash?
May 22, 2013

Has anyone ever heard of Cincinnati mouthwash (by prescription)? I have a doc that says this all the time, but am unable to find it via Google. Thanks so much for your help! ~ Deb ~ ...

Skin Ulcers, Wound VAC Or Is It V.A.C?
Feb 24, 2010

Vacuum-assisted closure.  I can't find abbreviation in references, and online it's both ways.  Wondering if anyone knows for sure if officially there are periods in it or not (when client preference not stated). ...

SLE, No (s/l Pallor) Or Mouth Ulcers
Jun 11, 2013

"She has had no new symptoms, no rash, no photosensitivity, no alopecia, and no (s/l pallor or pallid?) or mouth ulcers, and she has resolved arthralgias." Patient has systemic lupus erythematosus. I see reference to malar rashes but not "pallor." Is that correct? Word definitely starts with a "P". Dr has Indian accent. I see that thrush can be common. ...

Antibiotic To Decrease The *colony Counter* Ulcers In Her Foot ...sm
Apr 26, 2011

I would add an antibiotic to decrease the *colony counter* ulcers in her foot and try to speed up the healing with doxycycline. ...

I Wonder What It Really Takes
May 25, 2012

MT of the year/month or whatever.  I figure if I show up for work every day, do everything I have to do without complaining, sometimes extra when asked, always make 99% or better on QA, then I should be considered for MT of the year, yet somehow imagine my name never even comes up when they are considering.  What do you think someone has to do extra to even be considered, much less win?     ...

This Only Takes 150 Signatures
Dec 10, 2012

White House website.  I'm signing.  It can't hurt and it just might help.  :)    ...

Seems Like It Takes Forever
Jul 21, 2014

Is it just me or does time seem to take a long time when working as an MT? It seems like I've worked about 7 hours when I've only worked 4 hours and have 4 more hours to go. ...

This Takes The Cake SM
Oct 20, 2014

My company is asking us to volunteer to put in extra hours, so our offshore partners can enjoy their 4 day holiday.  Puhleese people don't do it.  You might make some extra money, but you are selling us out. ...

Does Anybody Else Work For A Company Who Takes Your Pay Away Like Sm
Jun 02, 2010

MQ does?  If you send in too many blanks then they dock your pay.  I also work for another company who has started docking pay for another issue and just wonder what other companies out there are doing this as I am ready to find a new company to work for.  This taking away our money is ridiculous especially for the reasons they are doing it!  ...

This One Takes The Cake....I've Heard It All Now.........
Apr 03, 2011

From CCM:  She says "if the dictator dictates incorrect lab values, the MT transcribes as dictated, the error belongs to the MT.  We must be ever vigilant, not only to our own potential errors but to the dictator’s as well." While I completely agree that the MT should be vigilant and try to catch dictator errors when possible, it is absolutely ridiculous to consider something like this the MT's error--it is the DICTATOR's error!  Saying it's the MT's ...

Does Anyone Know If Nuance Takes Back
Jun 23, 2013

former employees?  I had some serious personal issues going on and had to leave, but things are finally settled down and want to come back. ...

CAN SOMONE TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR...
Feb 13, 2014

speech wreck to get it right?  I know I am not the only one making corrections to the medication list (Lisinopril 40 mg. 1. P.o. daily b.i.d.)  I just had a report with 30 medications and NONE of them were correct! I have been making the same corrections I know for OVER A YEAR NOW!!!!  I may as well TYPE them all out. Just so frustrating!     ...

SoftScript How Long It Takes
Jul 08, 2014

Does anyone know on average about how long it takes to hear from SoftScript once the application has been filled out and resume sent?  Thanks ...

Wow. My TSM Takes A Full Week Of PTO About EVERY
Mar 12, 2015

exaggerating, either!  Just how much PTO do the TSMs get???  Just another injustice and shows how little they think of US, the ones who do the REAL work around here.  At the rate my TSM takes PTO, that must be no less than a month of PTO per year?   ...

Drug S/l K-mag? She Just Takes Different Vitamins Daily.
Feb 23, 2010

x ...

Anybody Know How Long It Takes For BOS To Get Back With You Re: VA Work?
Mar 30, 2010

Just curious.  Sent in CL/resume Saturday.  Know they got it because I had to resend resume.  Wondering just how long it would take to get to working because have to get security clearance certification and background investigation.  Sounds like a long time. ...

Patient Takes 64 Mg Of S/l Slowmag Daily
Aug 17, 2010

x ...

With The New Update, It Now Takes 5 Minutes To Upload The Last Job
Oct 16, 2010

Anyone else having this problem?  I put in a ticket. ...

Every Command Takes Sooooo Loooong, What Is Going On?
Mar 22, 2011

anybody else having problems? ...

Anybody Know How Long It Usually Takes To Hear From Transcend
Oct 11, 2011

after you finish the testing?  TIA! ...

Lines -  It Takes Me Hours Longer To Get What I Used To Get
Nov 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble achieving their daily goal since all the work has been pooled together here at Nuance?  It takes me hours longer to get what I used to get. ...

Anybody Know If Nuance Takes Forever To Respond To
Mar 21, 2014

an application?  I submitted one at least 2 weeks ago... and it was no easy process as I couldn't log into the system, yada, yada.  So, that makes me even wonder if they got my app and resume.  But is it normal that they take forever to respond?  Or is it normal if they don't want you, that they just ignore you?  I just would prefer closure.  I know Nuance well, as far as I know its not the dream job, to say the least.  Just wondering what's up w ...

Epic Takes Volume From Imedx
Feb 03, 2015

It's official, volumes low on Imedx due to Epic software roll out. ...

Do All Companies Have Testing That Takes Hours?
Mar 01, 2015

Seems like a waste of a lot of time to find out later on pay scale is not what you want or schedule you want isn't available.  Used to be they would give you an oral exam during interview and guess you good to go.  Is that out of the question anymore?  ...

Anyone Know How Long It Takes For Raise To Go Through Once Paperwork Is Submitted By CCM?
Nov 13, 2009

It has been 9 years since my one and only raise, so after hassling CCM for last few months, she finally got on the ball with it.  First, I had to have an audit, which was done on 10/01 and my score was 99.89, so she went ahead with the paper work.  She told me a couple of days ago via IM that the paperwork had been submitted (however she failed to say when).  Soooo, my question is....how long does it take for it to go through? ...

*trauged* By Trigeminal Neuralgia For Which She Takes Trileptal. Thanks. Nm
May 08, 2010

nm ...