A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l 2 legged ballary clamps - twiggs

Posted: Feb 04, 2011

The sentence reads...the cervix was grasped with (s/l 2 legged ballary) clamps.   I tried Legget Ballary but got nothing...anyone have a clue for me?

Not sure but -

[ In Reply To ..]
two Lahey thyroid clamps?

Similar Messages:

OB/GYN KULP? Clamps
Apr 09, 2010

The fascia was picked with (s/l kulp)  clamps. This is in LVAH for reference. Thanks very much in advance with your help on this word. ...

Mango Clamps?
Aug 09, 2010

HELP!  Doing a TAH and BSO and doc says 'uterosacral ligaments were grasped with Mango clamps' ... can't find any reference anywhere to Mango clamps.  Anybody have a clue??????  Thanks! ...

Allis Clamps
Jun 02, 2011

The doc says . . . The cervix was identified and grasped with Allis -es (plural of Allis).  Spelling suggestion? ...

Paneys Clamps
Apr 20, 2013

paneys clamps  removing ovaries ...

Question About Kocher Clamps...
May 03, 2010

When a doc says Kochers (more than one) QA says that's incorrect yet when I type Kocher's that is marked as wrong as well....so I tried Kocher clamps and because they didn't actually dictate "clamps" of course that is incorrect!!!  So if there is more than 1 Kocher....what in the heck so you type??? ...

Total Hysterectomy~Clamps?
Dec 19, 2010

Okay, I can't make out what type of clamp he would be using.   "The uterus was then clamped at the adnexa with large s/l K **"enely" ?? clamps". thanks in advance.   bv ...

Chiquita Clamps On The Aorta?
Jul 12, 2013

Clamping the aorta for repair of aortic arch.  Chiquita sounds clear but I cannot find any information about it. ...

Hysterectomy - An Opening Was Made In The Mid (??) 2 Heaney Clamps
Aug 04, 2011

Just cannot hear this...    an opening was made in the mid(????)  2 Heaney clamps were placed on each tube ...

The Patient Is Positioned In The S/l *Speckter" Or *Speckler" Head Clamps (craniotomy)
Apr 22, 2010

x ...

"Snit" Clamps?
Jul 22, 2011

Are "snit" clamps a surgical tool? Is snit the correct spelling? THX! ...