A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

rectal fistula sl "phaeton drainage" - bella

Posted: Mar 17, 2010

Tp has a rectal fistula.  "phaeton, feton, theton" drainage was attempted. TIA

Can you hear seton ? - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

Can you hear seton ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fistula

it was seton.. thank you! no msg - Bella

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Rectal Exam, New One For Me
May 07, 2011

On Physical Exam:   Rectal:  ________ (s/l talor) motions were intact. Point to point was intact.  Sensation was normal.. ??????  She is NOT saying sphinter... ...

Rectal Tone Was Normal....
Mar 15, 2011

New Gastro doc.  Sounds like he is saying: "Rectal tone is normal (s/l) 'oh-tuh-high'.  There were no masses palpable." It sounds like he's saying it as one word.  (No accent.) ...

Rectal Lesion - ? Acronym - Psm
Apr 03, 2012

Rectal exam reveals 2 irritated s/l KOFFA-like lesions noted at the rectum.  These do not appear to be thrombosed hemorrhoids.  A: Probable anorectal HPV. P: Treat with Aldara cream. Thanks for your help. ...

Card (?) Control In A Rectal Exam?
Aug 02, 2011

I am unable to find this.  Doing a rectal exam and the doc says what sounds like "Card control is good".  Is that correct?  Is it an abbreviation?  Thinking of everything it might be and just not getting it. ...

Ileovesical Fistula?
Mar 09, 2010

The physician is saying ileovesical fistula.  Verbatim account but can make small changes to make correct.  Is ileovesical a word or should I change this to colovesical?  I can't find ileovesical documented anywhere. ...

Lumen/lumina Of/or Fistula
Jun 14, 2011

because of the diameter of the AV fistula, we decided to primarily repair this with interrupted 6-0 Prolene. This did not compromise or lose/loose lumen/lumina of/or fistula, but yet repaired the defect. ...

Rectovesicular Or Rectovestibular Fistula
Nov 29, 2012

Metastatic colon cancer with rectovesicular (or rectovestibular) fistula. Thank you! ...

Anorectal Exam For Perianal Fistula
Feb 25, 2011

I can't figure out this one word. s/l ray-tack or ray-tech Methylene blue was injected into the 11 o'clock fistula opening and there was no excretion into the 10 o'clock one but there was a little staining on a (raytack) that was placed in the anal canal. Thanks ...

Transvaginal Repair Of Vesicovaginal Fistula
Jul 03, 2012

x ...

Urology Help. S/l Beevuan Needle For Fistula Repair
Apr 23, 2012

Would really appreciate any help with this "needle" please.  A child is having a fistula repair.  Thank you.   Next, 1% Xylocaine with 1:100,000 epinephrine was infiltrated subcutaneously around the subcoronal fistula site for hemostasis and a circular incision was marked around the fistula tract.  This incision was made with a 15 scalpel blade superficially through the epithelium only.  Using 6-0 PDS sutures on a * s/l beevuan* needle as traction sutures, the surroundi ...

This Dialysis Patient Has An Arteriovenous Fistula In The Left Upper Arm.
Oct 20, 2009

On exam, doc says, "she has a palpable s/l furlin to the upper arm."  It could be something it was treated with.  TIA!! ...

Drainage From A Leg Wound
Dec 30, 2009

Sounds like the doctor says P. Acmuesachia, NES????  Does anyone know a good web site to find out things like culture and sensitivity?  Thanks :) ...

Incision And Drainage
Jan 13, 2011

Pulsavac irrigation with TAZ? Is TAZ correct? ...

Chlorin Drainage?
Oct 08, 2011

chlorin drainage??? ...

Elosin Drainage?
Oct 12, 2011

Patient had a colon resection - thanks so much ...

S/l Vector Drainage Bag (CSF)
Oct 25, 2012

CT Guided Drainage
Jan 13, 2013

Has anyone heard of "CT deep guided drainage" ? ...

Breast Aug Drainage
Dec 09, 2013

I managed to squeak through the rest, but the drainage at the end stumps me.   "Prior to closure, *15 round Foley colluded blade* drains are brought out through lateral stab incisions secured with 2-0 nylon suture."  Thanks!  ...

Help! 100-mile-an-hour Resident! S/l BE (is That Barium Enema?) Examination For Colovesical Fistula
Sep 10, 2010

.. ...

I&D - Irrigation And Debridement Vs Incision And Drainage
Feb 09, 2010

Is there any clear way to know how I&D should be expanded?  Am I correct to assume irrigation and debridement for a wound and incision and drainage for an abscess? What about for a paronychia?  Right now I have a patient who was I&D'd recently for a paronychia, which is an abscess, so I assume it was incised and drained, but it also says the nail was debrided. ...

Perirectal Tissues Requiring CT S/l (thick Headed Drainage)
Aug 29, 2010

Perirectal tissues requiring CT s/l (thick headed drainage) ...

Tonsils And Adenoids Problem S/l Clerbitous Postnasal Drainage
Nov 05, 2010

Patient is having evaluation for tonsils and adenoids.  Doc says:  "Patient had a s/l clerbitous postnasal drainage. No mass or lesion noted in the oral cavity." He speaks really fast, so this might even be "clear something nasal drainage." I'm just not sure what this might be. Any ideas? Thanks. And the "a" could just be a pause. Again, not sure.   ...

Rectal Exam "pulls Or Pools" Are Equal, No Nodules, Not Boggy.
May 07, 2010

TIA ...

Rectal Exam: "small Amount Of (s/l Fos) In The Vault."
Mar 04, 2010

I know she means fecal material but don't feel license to put that in. ...

Rectal Adenocarcinoam Extending To The "peck Nee Ah" Line
Oct 15, 2012

Pt with adenocarcinoma of hte distal rectum.  An almost hemi-circumferential flat tumor within depression and bleeding that extended to the "pec nee ah" line was notable, which was also palpable on rectal exam. ...

Bisacodyl 10 Mg Rectal Suppository "p.o." Q. Day P.r.n.
Jun 24, 2011

?? ...

S/l "left Bradiocephalic Av Fistula"
Jan 10, 2010

it doesn't sound like "left radiocephalic" but more like "left bradiocephalic" av fistula.  It is listed under past surgical history. Thank you. ...

Catheter Position In Biliary Drainage Tube Measured At "stop Cot" ?
Jun 15, 2011

The brachytherapy catheter position was verified at 47 cm into the biliary drainage tube measured at the " stop cot".  ?? ...

Ok, Maybe Im Exhausted, But Typing A Report Where The Wound Has "pussy Drainage." SM
Nov 16, 2009

I mean I must have come across this before and if I have and have typed pussy drainage, I guess I never really thought it sounded funny... but tonight it does and Im totally confused.  With pus translate to pussy when describing a wound's drainage?  Or should I change it to pus-like drainage? ...

Sounds Like "sassy" Tube (for Wound Drainage)
Dec 07, 2012

Ever heard of "sassy" tube or sauci ? tube (for wound drainage).  Thanks in advance. ...