A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

rectal exam "pulls or pools" are equal, no nodules, not boggy. - dicon77

Posted: May 07, 2010

TIA

rectal exam - Marine Mom

[ In Reply To ..]
I know I am late, but I believe the word is poles are equal.

Similar Messages:

Rectal Exam, New One For Me
May 07, 2011

On Physical Exam:   Rectal:  ________ (s/l talor) motions were intact. Point to point was intact.  Sensation was normal.. ??????  She is NOT saying sphinter... ...

Card (?) Control In A Rectal Exam?
Aug 02, 2011

I am unable to find this.  Doing a rectal exam and the doc says what sounds like "Card control is good".  Is that correct?  Is it an abbreviation?  Thinking of everything it might be and just not getting it. ...

Physical Exam: DTRs Equal 2+ 4 Upper And Lower Extremities.
Jun 20, 2010

Unsure how to correctly type the 2+ 4.  Does she mean 2+/4??  Thanks for helping. ...

Dictated: Visual Fields Equal Examiners On Confrontation Exam.
Feb 27, 2011

Visual fields equal examiners on confrontation exam. It seems like I'm missing something...even if it's just punctuation.  Just doesn't make sense to me :/  ...

Rectal Exam: "small Amount Of (s/l Fos) In The Vault."
Mar 04, 2010

I know she means fecal material but don't feel license to put that in. ...

Pulmonary Nodules
Mar 22, 2010

biopsy filamentous bacterium question Nocardia versus s/l actino ...

Radiology Help Re: Pulmonary Nodules
Jun 09, 2010

This pt has pulmonary nodules.   As dictated:   Repeat CT of the chest shows no change in these bilateral small areas of s/l ground valescent opacification.  and I repeat...I am not a radiology MT and appreciate your help!!!!!! ...

No Cogwheeling.  S/l Dich And The Reflectants Are Equal
Aug 24, 2010

I need help with this phrase if anyone out there can please help.  Here it is:  No cogwheeling.  s/l dich and the reflectants are equal. Any help would be greatly appreciated.     ...

How Many Are Working In Helper Pools Now?
Aug 10, 2010

I'm PT, and I have had a dramatic reduction in hours for the past 2 weeks, along with helper pools making up 95% of the work I do get, of course assuming there is no NJA.  Is it just me?  Am I on the hit list? I do make 9 cpl on straight, but I type mostly ASR. ...

Rectal Tone Was Normal....
Mar 15, 2011

New Gastro doc.  Sounds like he is saying: "Rectal tone is normal (s/l) 'oh-tuh-high'.  There were no masses palpable." It sounds like he's saying it as one word.  (No accent.) ...

Rectal Lesion - ? Acronym - Psm
Apr 03, 2012

Rectal exam reveals 2 irritated s/l KOFFA-like lesions noted at the rectum.  These do not appear to be thrombosed hemorrhoids.  A: Probable anorectal HPV. P: Treat with Aldara cream. Thanks for your help. ...

Synernet Work Pools
Mar 27, 2014

When I worked there i had 4 or 5 accounts that I was assigned. Have they put all of their hospitals in one pool and everyone transcribe from the pool? ...

Difficult Dictator Pools
Aug 06, 2014

If anyone knows the companies who have these, can you please share? I know that MM had them. I've been hired elsewhere and I'm pretty sure I'm in that pool again, even though I was not told that when I was hired. Grrrrr........ I have multiple accounts and get the same handful of horrible dictators all the time. ...

AHIMA Or Andrews? Arent These Two Schools Both EQUAL?
May 16, 2010

I would think the AHIMA would be a great place to take the medical coding classes.  They are the ones giving the certification examination and certification. I dont hear many people enrolled in AHIMA Cluster Program for Medical Coding. I wonder why? seems so many people go off this board and then follow along. ...

Grip Strength Is Equal To The S/l Mean Norminant Values
Apr 20, 2012

I have never heard this. ...

Yikes. EWord Claims Their Prices Are Equal To ILP.
Mar 31, 2014

I did not bother testing as the stated compensation was $0.005 per word. This is the equivalent of about $0.05 per line and a little over $1 per page (single spaced). ...

Work Pools/performance Punishment... What To Do?
Oct 21, 2009

It has become obvious that a company is putting us in work pools, NOT to get improved TAT, but to either play favorites or to give the primo/better dictators to the MTs who cannot handle the crappiest dictators.  I have noted that I have had the same lousy dictators over and over again, no matter what time of day I work or which days of the week.   I never seem to get the ones that I consider better dictators, nor do I seem to be getting the long consults (which I also like).  ...

No More Helper Pools Starting September.
Aug 21, 2013

I get so many accounts that I don't know whether they are helper accounts or not. Just when I give a sigh of relief because I have had steady work since the layoffs, looks like they are going to pull the rug out again. My pay is pitiful, but I need this job until January when I finish school and hopefully get a job. ...

Does TT Overhire And/or Manipulate Pools So People Cannot Get Enough Work?
Nov 01, 2010

As of late, I am wondering.  They are nice and all, but my primary account has been running out of work.  I purposely work 2nd shift knowing a lot of people want to work days and all so I can avoid the lack of work issue.  It just seems weird.  The account I work on is pretty regular and easy to predict when they are going to dictate and lately it seems like not much of anything or when there does seem to be a good amount of work, it seems like it all magically disappears.&nb ...

What Does 1200 Lines Per 8 Hour Shift Equal In Words Per Minute?
Jan 03, 2012

What does 1200 lines per 8 hour shift equal to in words per minute? ...

CCM Cutting Helper Pools So People Will Change Schedule
Sep 15, 2011

So had work for 2 days out of the week with no problems and then all of a sudden an email appears that help is needed for the weekend and also wanting people to change their schedules to the weekend.  All of a sudden, no jobs available appear.  Apparently, work is just cut off until people start volunteering to change their schedule or volunteering to cover hours on the weekend and when some poor schmoe changes their schedule or volunteers, all of a sudden we have work again.  Tot ...

Synernet To Change Work Pools, Rapidly Introduce VR. Nm
Mar 10, 2014

s ...

Rectal Adenocarcinoam Extending To The "peck Nee Ah" Line
Oct 15, 2012

Pt with adenocarcinoma of hte distal rectum.  An almost hemi-circumferential flat tumor within depression and bleeding that extended to the "pec nee ah" line was notable, which was also palpable on rectal exam. ...

Rectal Fistula Sl "phaeton Drainage"
Mar 17, 2010

Tp has a rectal fistula.  "phaeton, feton, theton" drainage was attempted. TIA ...

Bisacodyl 10 Mg Rectal Suppository "p.o." Q. Day P.r.n.
Jun 24, 2011

?? ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

Eye Exam - Help, Please And Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009

External exam, pupillary exam, and slitlamp examination of the anterior segment are normal both eyes intact, all tension is normal both eyes.  Undilated funduscopic examination with a 90-diopter revealed a question of mild nerve s/l "fiber alla" edema.  ...

Help In MSK Exam
Nov 20, 2009

Lasègue sign is negative bilaterally, flare sign negative bilaterally, Rayberg maneuver negative.  I cannot find flare, so not sure if it is flare or flair.  Have no clue has to Rayberg maneuver.  Thanks. ...

Eye Exam Help And Thanks
Jan 05, 2010

Slitlamp exam is normal.  Intraocular pressure by tactile is normal.  On dilated funduscopic exam, cup-to-disc ratio is 0.15 with sharp margins in both eyes (s/l maculo splat).  Dilated funduscopic exam is within normal limits both eyes.    ...

Can Anyone Take The RMT Exam?
Mar 23, 2010

...or are there pre-reqs?  I've looked at the main ahdi website, I just wasn't sure if when they say that you have to "apply" if that means they will look at your experience and either accept or deny you or whether applying is simply a formality so they know you want to take the test.Also, if you've already taken the test, what were some of the toughest sections (for you personally)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...