A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

preparation for cement - Kim C

Posted: Jan 29, 2012

"The *acid* preparation of the canal after the hydrogen peroxide and being packed with a sponge, the cement was prepared, placed in the gun, and the cement was injected into the femoral canal."

I know the sound-alike is not "acid", it just sounds that way, maybe like "acif", too. What could that be??

if not "acid," maybe "NS" or "ice" - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If you're sure it's not "acid," could it be "NS" (normal saline) or "ice?"

may be acid - Kim C

[ In Reply To ..]
It sounds more like "acid", but still not sure. Would the canal actually be prepared with acid??

Similar Messages:

CMT - Preparation Of This Course?
Sep 26, 2011

Hi there, I just want to appear for CMT.......Can anybody help me regarding the preparation of this course...........   Regards, Unforgettable Syd ...

Dental Cement Help
May 11, 2010

Stainless steel crowns were sized and cemented with s/l "q-tak" cement. ...

CALICO??? Cement
Mar 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of this for a knee replacement. Doc is spelling it out, but it cannot be confirmed. ...

RMT Exam Elibility And Preparation
Jan 07, 2010

Hi, I am Renuka, completed graduation in Bio Medical Engineering In India in 2006.After that i did Medical transcription course for 3 months and i had worked as an MT trainer for 6 months.Recently, 5 months back i was married and came to USA.Now iam much interested to work as an MT.I don't know how to proceed.Recently, i visited ahdi site and there i came to know there is certification exam for MTs.So iam planning to write RMT exam.Can u please tell me the eligibility for that exam, whethe ...

Patient Should Be On Statin Preparation...
Jun 24, 2011

because of the "play-a-morphic' effect of statins. ...

DePuy SmartSet GMV Bone Cement-sm
Aug 30, 2011

Anybody know what the "GMV" stands for? Thanks.  ...