A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

medication spelled baclopan? Doesn't say what it is for - tia nm

Posted: Apr 26, 2012

x

not sure what you're asking... - Chouli

[ In Reply To ..]
Only things kinda close, off the top of my head, might be "baclofen" or "Bactroban." Are you seeing the word written and spelled that way somewhere?

Med - SueMc

[ In Reply To ..]
Baclofen - It is a muscle relaxer.

baclofen-for muscle spasms - luckyladyinca

[ In Reply To ..]
Used for spasticity

Similar Messages:

Medication - One G-A-P (spelled Out) B.i.d.
Jul 10, 2012

x ...

Does CBC Ever Need To Be Spelled Out?
Jan 02, 2011

x ...

Dictator Spelled F U B L A R.
Jun 24, 2010

Hemostasis was maintained with a bipolar and fublar.  Dictator spelled FUBLAR, but pronounced as FIBiLAR, or more accurately, FIB-YOU-LAIR.   ...

Are Numbers Under 10 Still Spelled Out With The BOS 3 Now?
Jul 18, 2011

Are numbers under 10 still spelled out with the BOS 3 now?  Thanks! ...

GI Spelled Out In Diagnosis?
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - Can't seem to find any mention of this in BOS3, but can someone tell me whether I should be using "GI" or "gastrointestinal" in a preoperative diagnosis?  I seem to remember in school being told to leave GI as is when in the ROS but seem to be drawing a blank on this one!  Thanks in advance!! ...

Ophthalmology Spelled Wrong Twice In Ad
Dec 27, 2011

Nobody cares anymore. ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Numbers Spelled Out According To BOS3
Sep 30, 2013

If a sentence ends with a number, such as, "...the patient will be seen again in a week or two," according to BOS3 should the two be shown as 2 or spelled out.  ...

Doctor Just Spelled Out Hematuria For Me. Awfully Considerate....
Dec 11, 2009

EXCEPT that he spelled it "h-e-m-a-c-h-u-r-i-a."  Since MQ is so gung ho against us actually using our brains, should I actually spell it like that???? Oh please, please please I want to!!! ...

My Doctor Used Syncope As A Verb - Is This Spelled The Same?
Sep 26, 2010

My doctor used syncope as a verb - is the spelling the same?  the patient was going to syncope. Thanks for any help.  dotm ...

Oromucolingual Masikatory Movements. Is This How It Should Be Spelled.
Apr 17, 2011

This is a psych report.  The doctor says, "The patietn has no oromucolingual masikatory movements."  I just wondered if this was the correct way to spell this becuase i am not finding many references for it anywhere.   ...

Vapor Wand? Is It Capped? Is It Spelled Correctly? Thanks.
Jan 04, 2010

XX ...

Drug Spelled Out Hyalaronic 100 Mg Daily. Any Ideas?
Sep 21, 2010

x ...

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

Spell Check - Underline Words Spelled Wrong As You Are Typing?
Jan 05, 2011

In spell check, how do you get it to NOT underline words spelled wrong as you are typing? I prefer to just run a spell check at the end.  TIA. ...

It Doesn't Get Better Than This!
Apr 07, 2010

I have an ESL dictating discharge medications with the hiccups! He just keeps right on dictating and I'm supposed to know what was said during the hiccup. VR is having a great time with this! ...

ROI DOESN'T PAY
Jun 02, 2011

Rapid Outsourcing Imaging hired me to work the weekend graveyard shift.  Their transcription platform does not refresh itself, and there is very little work.  What work does come in has an almost immediate TAT, so you are expected to sit in front of your pc for a 10-hour graveyard shift constantly refreshing your screen to check for work.  When work does come in and show up on your screen, it is already 7 minutes into the 20-minute TAT.  I was making about $2 per hour.  ...

Help...this Just Doesn't Look Right To Me...
Jan 13, 2012

Sentance reads: " The patient denies any parenthesis or weakness in the right lower extremity. "  It just doesn't look right and when I look it up online I only get examples and definitions of the puncutation parenthesis or parentheses... Thanks for all your help :) ...

Doesn't ANYONE Have Work?????
Dec 02, 2009

I have TWO JOBS right now and BOTH are completely out of work.  It's been this way since mid-Sept or so.  Every week I think, I'll get up EARLIER and pop out even more lines than ever.............but to no avail.  NO WORK.  I'm an IC with one and an employee with the other (a HUGE company). This after I had two other jobs two years ago that completely flaked out too where the work load dwindled to nothing, so I looked around and took these other two (I tr ...

Doesn't This Figure!
Mar 14, 2010

So, that "First Time Right/QA on Demand just started.  Wouldn't you know that as SOON as it started, I have been getting nothing but out-of-BOB accounts.  At this rate, I won't be able to stay under 10%, much less than up to 25% or more.   Up until now, was getting my primary or at least BOB accounts, I calculated carefully and figured out that while staying in my BOB, I could come under 5% most of the time.   I am really thinking they want everyone consta ...

MQ Doesn't Need To Fire Or Lay Off
Mar 29, 2010

The evil Q doesn't have to fire or lay anyone off, they can just starve us to death with no work.  ...

If Your Employer Doesn't Pay You.....
May 05, 2010

Only using an employer as an example - my personal example - but my idea is applicable to all the others I have read about on this site Not long ago, I posted a rant about Siance not paying me.  I turned them in to the Labor Board.  They were given a deadline to pay me, but it could take that Dept up to 6 months or longer to get my money.  I thought...HMMM...I HAVE BILLS TODAY - NOT IN 6 MONTHS MAN!    So...I filed unemployment against Saince.  They did a pho ...

S1 Transcription Just Doesn't Pay
Sep 25, 2010

Not paid for four months' of work. ...

Transcend Really Doesn't Seem That Into Me
Dec 17, 2011

I've heard how great Transcend is so I applied, in addition to 8-10 other companies.  I had heard such great things and such rave reviews from Transcend employees they were a company I wanted to hear back from most.  Two weeks later still not a word, and I had already tested for most of the other companies and had been given offers.  Because I was most interested in Transcend, I decided to write the recruiter using the email address I found on the website.  Even after a ...

Let Me Tell You What You Already Know--MTtoCoding Doesn't Like Us
Sep 11, 2012

Let's sum it up briefly. MTtoCoding doesn't like us one bit. She also doesn't like being here. It causes her distress, just like her university and the instructor from her university did. We are all losers. Continued. We are bad, the MT board is bad also, her university is bad, the teacher is really, really bad, credentialed teachers stink, work experience is a bad idea for teachers to have, etc. She just dropped in to tell us about a great new coding course. When she didn&rs ...

It Doesn't Seem Like Anyone Is Learning
Mar 25, 2014

This is a two-sided message. It is painfully obvious that no one is learning anything from having failed audits. This being said, I think there are a few sides to this. First, the error weights are harsh for a lot of small errors. Second, the error weighs are not harsh enough for other errors. Third, and most importantly, no one seems to be taking the time to learn anything from the audits/feedback in order to improve themselves and their work, which leads me to what I would do if ...

Doesn't It Piss You Off....
Jan 22, 2015

When you type an ESL, and you know he/she says the same thing all the time, but you cannot figure it out for the life of you.  Leave a blank and send it on, when you know that blank could have been filled?  I'm not passing it on to QA.  How many times I have been audited with the same doctors I have submitted to QA is laughable.  Fool me once....  etc., etc., etc. ...

Because It Is In Docqumanage Doesn't
Apr 19, 2015

Just finished a report on a new account..Doc racing through. Cannot understand what she said, so go into docqumanage for similar reports. Obviously people are just cutting and pasting because the name that you have in there for that camera (5 reports) does not exist in medical terminology..But when you slow down and listen to it a few times, what she says is one of the standard lap camera sizes..Dang and I failed an audit for leaving off a letter and adding a word... ...

"the Heel Is Up And A Bit More *equinos*...." - Is This Spelled Correct?
Nov 28, 2009

nm ...

Doesn't MQ Usually Have Contests On MQCentral For
May 17, 2010

Maybe I am not looking in the right spot on MQ Central, but has anyone seen any contests going on?? ...