A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

medication s/l: TRY-VO - wimt

Posted: Feb 24, 2015

psych report, but not sure if it is a psych medication:

dose is four 25-mg tabs TID.

thanks in advance! 

Trevo - passingby

[ In Reply To ..]
Trevo has an accent mark on the 'e' so would be pronounced Trayvo. It is a dietary supplement.

Similar Messages:

BP Medication S/l Ass Ee Uh
Nov 07, 2009

s/l   ass ee up ...

Medication Name Help Please
Dec 27, 2009

This is an ER visit for a pt in because her debrillator "fired".  Hx of MI, CAD, htn, high cholesterol.  The med is on her allergies list.  Sounds like "Topiglide." ...

URI Medication?
Jan 19, 2010

Doctor is dictating a medication almost assuredly for a URI -- s/l "Ultahist/Altahist liquid". I actually had this question in the past and no one was able to help or just didn't see my post. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

Medication Help
Mar 29, 2010

Two drugs in question.  S/L Novus and Resista?  Never heard them/cannot find them anywhere.  Any ideas???? ...

Medication Help...
Aug 19, 2010

s/l mer-acid-iol 300 mg 2 tablets b.i.d. also on Cozaar, Celexa, metformin and Norvasc.  ...

Medication, Maybe
Aug 28, 2010

I keep hearing on patients who are in the ICU with all kinds of tubes sticking out of them something that sounds like "sea sas per protocol", often listed along with medications. Today in the same doc I heard the above and also somethng tha sounds like "citra carium per protocol" and suspect it may refer to the same thing. Any ideas? thanks a bunch. ...

Medication S/l Sor-cox-a-bin
Sep 15, 2010

Thank you. ...

Name Of A Medication
Oct 01, 2010

Doctor says the patient has heavy bleeding and cramping.  She was prescribed "Listerra" or Listetta?  The doctor has a pretty heavy accent.  which did not help.  The Listerra will not prevent unwanted pregnancy like the Mirena will. So apparently this is not a birth control pill but something to help with the heavy periods and cramping?   Thanks. ...

Need Medication Help
Jan 19, 2011

Anybody ever hear of a medication that sounds like "Lotanapress?" ...

Medication (may Be OTC)
Mar 09, 2011

Patient takes Synthroid, Inderal, Estrace, Prilosec and S/L prevalate powder as well as Elavil and naproxen. Thanks in Advance! ...

Another Medication
Mar 09, 2011

Patient with history of heart disease, CHF, sleep apnea, hypertension, diabetes mellitus and arthritis.  Medication S/L quanapril or kawanapril...? Thanks in Advance. ...

Medication Help Please?
Mar 19, 2011

Sounds like toe-fair-oh Tofarro?  Telfaro? Dosage is 600 mg. ...

Medication S/l
May 08, 2011

Med s/l Mecaptopurin and Humira- seems like should be a Crohns medicine, not sure.... ...

Medication Name Help
Aug 08, 2011

Dictator says "fluticasone? 50 mcg 2 squares daily. Not sure about the medication name, but is definately 50 mcg 2 squares daily. I am not familiar with medication squares? Any suggestions? Patient has hypertension, hypokalemia, and is admitted for renal consult. Thanks! ...

What Is That Medication Again?
Nov 17, 2011

To bring back the topic of dictators absolutely mangling words, one of my NPs just dictated:   "Her umbilified was just doubled by another physician to help her mood." Hmm, me thinks you meant ABILIFY?  There's no M in that word.   Gotta love it. ...

Help With Medication !
Nov 24, 2011

It's Turkey Day and I'm working and I'm already having trouble.  Her confusion occurred again last night but was not nearly as severe as the previous night.  She seemed to worsen after she was given a dose of (sounds like "Pa-cy-an-ex") last night for her coughing.  Thanks !! Happy Gobble Gobbel to all !! ...

Medication That S/l Sent-a-men?? Help!
Jan 07, 2012

.. ...

Medication Help Please...
Mar 04, 2012

Orthopedic new patient...long list of past medical history issues and medications with no inclination of what each medication could be for..... However, sounds like he is sayin "Althamica" have been searching for an hour and can't find anything that even resembles...anyone familiar with this by chance??? ...

TIA Medication
Aug 03, 2014

He had a mild TIA two or three years ago, and he is taking s/l "Elaquid" for it. ...

Need Help With Medication
Mar 20, 2015

Cannot locate name of medication s/l cell-bri-mate, possibly antiseizure ...

Medication S/l Fitazo
Oct 13, 2009

s/l fitazo 4.5 g IV every six hours to be discontinued after day #10. I would imagine this is an antibiotic.  ...

Medication S/l Librelle
Oct 21, 2009

s/l librelle or liberal.  Just says that name in the list of meds.  Liberal once a day. ...

Medication S/l Ravella
Nov 07, 2009

Heavy ESL: Medication s/l Ravella 800 mg - not sure what its being prescribed for ...

Cardiology Medication
Nov 09, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a drug that sounds like Agrostat, Acristat...  something like that. It is a cardiology note. The note says he recieved ____ overngiht. Thanks in advance!  ...

BPH Medication + Canastrachol?
Nov 11, 2009

Patient with BPH currently on Proscar and had a rash with " canastarachol? "  Any ideas?  I cannot think of any BPH meds that even come close to something that sounds like this!  ...

Medication S/l Kuobid 600 Mg B.i.d.
Nov 14, 2009

x ...

HIV Medication S/l Intelis 100 Mg?
Nov 17, 2009

tia ...

Unknown Medication
Nov 21, 2009

Sinacobalamine medication?  Anyone heard of this? ...

Medication Name S/l *Zila* Please See Msg.
Nov 22, 2009

She has been in treatment that includes medication related to her hypertension as well as depression, insomnia, DVT, as well as diabetes type 2, dysphagia, and expressive aphasia with functional impairment primarily as a result of impairment to the left MCA.  She currently is being monitored by Dr. Jacob who prescribed s/l *zila* 100 mg a.m.; Ambien 5 mg h.s. for sleep; ibuprofen 400 mg every four hours; and oxycodone/IR 5 mg one or two tablets every four hours ...

Sig For Medication Dosing
Dec 03, 2009

When a doctor uses sig for medication dosing do I write as s.i.g. since this is Latin? Has anyone heard of not using periods for Latin words? I received something back from my quality once that changed n.p.o. to NPO. Thought BOS states to use periods for Latin words? Any thoughts? ...