A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

love nerve root retractor - Jean9

Posted: May 25, 2012

Is "love" of love nerve root retractor capitalized?  Thanx!

Yes,..Love according to Ortho Stedman's - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

Nerve Root Lips
Apr 18, 2011

On this laminotomy, ever heard of "these nerve root lips were tucked"  Could lips be correct? Makes sense, but unsure.  HELP! ...

S/l And Trazedine Or Metrazadine Right L4 Nerve Root.
Mar 14, 2011

There is mass effect on the exiting right L3 nerve root and "trazadine" right L4 nerve root. ...

S/l "X V" And Left L1 Nerve Root.
Mar 01, 2011

The most destructive site is at L1 with extension of the lesion extending from the left body into the pedicle and lamina showing epidural soft tissue mass that displaces the left L2 nerve root and nearly obliterated the "X V" and left L1 nerve root.  ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

Root Kit
Sep 10, 2011

I am new to the board but have been reading about lots of transcriptionists having dropping line counts.  I am an MT with over 30 years experience.  I worked for Medquist for many years, quit when the new group took over.  My line count had dropped by about 30% at that time.  I went to another company and have worked for them since, my line count recovered at first, but for at least the last year or so, it has dropped again, 30% again.  I am 58 years old and am not bragg ...

S/l Root Pout Cyst
Feb 03, 2010

MRI scan does show an L4-L5 cyst or impingement, a synovial cyst verses a s/l root pout cyst. tia. ...

S/l *neal* Aortic Root....SM
Aug 25, 2010

The 25-hydroxy vitamin D level was quite low at 20.4.  I have prescribed Ergocalciferol 50,000 units twice a week for 3 months and I will recheck the vitamin D level in December.  William also had a cardiac MRI with and without contrast material.  The (s/l) *neal* aortic root was 4.4 cm and maximum diameter..... ...

Need Help With Aortic Root Replacement Surgery!
Apr 05, 2014

During the surgery, the Dr. says the following: "He is being brought to surgery today for aortic root replacement as a (s/l ben tall?)."     I cannot get this one! Any fast help is appreciated! ...

LOVE, LOVE Mmodal
Nov 01, 2012

Have to say, I love Mmodal.  My CCM is caring and considerate and kind.  Also, love the pay and hardly ever running out of work but when we do, that is a nice break for me.  I just put the pedal to the metal and don't take anything posted here to heart cuz, lots of angry people just wanting to take you down.  Pass on the love!!! ...

Getting On My Last Nerve
Oct 26, 2010

Ever since our FTR plan, I rarely send anything to QA.  I usually only have 1 blank occasionally, and if I can't hear it, most of the time QA couldn't either, so I send the blank.  Got new accounts.  I was doing fair with that.  I don't know what has happened, but I am getting the bottom of the barrel yesteray and today.  I have had to send 3 or 4 reports to QA because of the more than 3-blank rule.  That is depressing that I do the reports and get vi ...

WHAT NERVE!
Feb 15, 2011

"Experienced, high volume and ready to work". Oh yes, and they pay 7 cents a line - whoopee!   ...

I Wish Someone Would Ask OTI (I Don't Have The Nerve!)
Jan 30, 2014

I wish someone would ask the sisters or one of the A's what honestly is going on.  All I get is "Work is just slow right now."  RE: the post below about the docs saying something about Dragon, it really makes me wonder.  I wish they'd communicate the truth. ...

Pharyngeal Nerve?
Mar 31, 2011

Status post right pharyngeal nerve injury with C3 to C7 fusion requiring further surgery. The surgery was reportedly complicated by a right recurrent pharyngeal nerve injury requiring subsequent surgery with improvement and complicated by left rotator cuff tear which has required two surgeries.   Am I correct here thinking this would be  "pharyngeal nerve"? Thanks ...

S/l Crown Nerve 5
Jun 03, 2011

Would "crown nerve 5" be right in the following sentence?   She has sensory deficits in her right face particularly around the second component of   crown nerve 5 but also some sensory deficit globally in a stocking glove distribution in the right upper and right lower extremity.   Thanks so much!   ...

Doctor Saying S/l Halacele Nerve, But ...
Dec 02, 2009

shouldn't it be hallucal nerve?   The patient is having trouble with her feet and he states the diagnosis is... neuralgia at the medial s/l halacele nerve (hallucal) tia. He does not pronounce it as hallucal, but I cannot find anything else. ...

Peroneal Nerve Sgy: S/l Poutic's Out
Apr 26, 2011

Doc is saying that s/l "poutic's out was identified just distal to the fibular head."    Wha???? Found something calling the peroneal nerve the "pout" but am stuck. ...

Ulnar Nerve Transfer
May 23, 2012

Clearly spells "Leiiermont" ulnar nerve transfer.  ...

Hypogastric Nerve Block
Jun 01, 2012

SL ... "alar clot"  "This was done while injecting a small alar clot of 1% Lidocaine to anesthetize the tract."   Thanks!     ...

Nerve Struck At Nuance
Jul 16, 2013

Rountable re MUP minimum wage, conference calls re MUP? Seems to me that someone is squirming at Nuance about minimum wage and it makes me smile.  :) Keep up the pressure fellow employees. Has the the Dept of Labor been in contact with them recently?  :0   I realize Nuance thinks they are above the law but they do have another thing coming in their near future.  Watch out TSMs. You will be held accountable also, for the higher ups will ensure they are not ...

Fibrinate Nerve Complex?
Aug 05, 2013

This dr. is driving me absolutely nuts!  Thanks for any help. ...

Obvious Vessel Which Is *empining* The Right 7th Nerve. Thanks. Nm
Dec 10, 2009

nm ...

CA Median Nerve Make Sense?
Mar 01, 2010

At the same time, he has weakness of abductor pollicis brevis (CA, median nerve) as well as numbness of first finger and thumb on the left (median nerve C6).   I am not sure what he is referring to when saying CA and wonder if this makes sense? ...

? Rt Ulnar Nerve Neuropathy Surgery Sm
Jul 03, 2013

The patient received 2 grams of Ancef with a one-hour cut time, had s/l CDs placed on the lower extremities.   Thanks!  ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Bowers Retractor?
Dec 09, 2009

Is there a such thing as a Bower retractor or Bowers retractor or something along those lines used for oral maxillofacial surgery? ...

Sorell Retractor???
Dec 09, 2009

The doctor thinks it is spelled Sorell, but I cannot find any documentation for this or similar spellings.  Stedmans only has Sewell as the closest thing.  This is a hip arthroplasty.  Thanks. ...

S/l Closhinger Retractor
Jan 26, 2010

inserted through the right lateral port placed under the liver edge....(Used during bypass surgery procedure) ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

Ritz Retractor
Dec 16, 2010

Ritz? retractor used during ileostomy takedown? ...

S/l Ruhl Retractor
Dec 25, 2010

Cardiac procedure.  Doc spells "Ruhl" retractor, but I can't verify it.  Thanks in advance! ...