A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

is "valsalva" capitalized - me

Posted: Jan 18, 2010

nm

Yes - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]

Technique named for Antonio Valsalva - recently got corrected on this myself

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Valsalva? Watson?
Sep 23, 2010

I can't find any solid info about certain maneuvers... is it Watson maneuver or Watson's maneuver? Is it Valsalva maneuver or Valsalva's? and is the rule the same for all maneuvers?   ...

Valsalva Leak Point Pressure 64 To 105 Or 64:105?
Feb 03, 2011

xx ...

Should Pneumovax Be Capitalized?
Oct 12, 2009

as in the pneumovax vaccine? thanks! ...

Is Candidiasis Capitalized
Apr 10, 2010

x ...

Glucometer Capitalized Or Not?
Jul 15, 2010

Is glucometer supposed to be capitalized or not?  ...

Ceftaz Capitalized Or Not?
Aug 25, 2010

Dictator states vancomycin and ceftaz. QA changed it to Ceftaz. Which is correct? ...

Plain Gut, Capitalized Or Not?
Feb 15, 2011

"...a segment of tube was oscillated and tied off using 2-0 plain gut ( or Plain Gut)..." Thank you ...

Phyrgian Cap - ?capitalized - SM
Apr 04, 2011

Hi, all, My (oldish) Stedman's Radiology Words doesn't show it capitalized, but almost every other (credible) reference does.  Anyone got something definitive on this? Thanks :) ...

Is Centigrade Capitalized?
Aug 07, 2011

I find that Celsius is capitalized, but no help with centigrade. Anyone ? thanks..... ...

Phaco Blade-capitalized?
Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone know whether "phaco"  as in "phaco blade" is capitalized or not?  Is there a chance it would be one word:  phacoblade?  Thank you so much for your response in advance!!! ...

Is Carbo/taxol Capitalized ??
Feb 15, 2010

x ...

Would Agent Orange Be Capitalized? SM
Oct 06, 2010

"The patient was exposed to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War."   Thank you kindly! ...

Gamma Knife - Capitalized?
Jun 20, 2011

Is Gamma knife a brand name for a certain radiosurgery or is it just a type? Accordingly, how is it capitalized?  Thanks,  ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Should Staph Be Capitalized In This Sentence?
May 28, 2011

In this sentence, "The wound cultured staph aureus" should Staph be capitalized or not?  Stedman's doesn't help.  It has it both ways.  Can't find in BOS. ...

First Word After A Period Capitalized.
Apr 27, 2013

For some reason, the first word after a period is not capitalized now. I could ask QA but would take too long to get an answer. Anyone have the answer? ...

Since When Is Neurology Service Capitalized?
Mar 03, 2014

Years back, the name of the service was to be capitalized if they said the patient was seen by Podiatry or the patient was seen by Neurology.  But if the patient was seen by the neurology service, it was not capitalized.  Why am I being counted off for not capitalizing Neurology Service?  It just looks stupid with it capitalized.  I feel like I'm dealing with people who don't really know what they are doing.  Very frustrating.  ...

Hana Table - Capitalized OR NOT?
Dec 12, 2014

When I Google this word -- the word with the copyright symbol hana _is NOT capitalized. I am wondering how you would put in a document in the middle of a sentence? hana or Hana table? ...

Chantix Starting & Continuing Pack? R They Capitalized
Oct 23, 2009

Is the starting pack and continuing pack captalized? ...

Is Rhomboid Flap Capitalized. I Can Find It Both Ways!
Oct 13, 2011

xx ...

Gamma West Template For Brachytherapy-capitalized?
Aug 02, 2013

I don't know whether to capitalize "gamma west" or not.  I can't find any reference on it. ...

Is The Word "Dextrostix" To Be Capitalized ?
Aug 19, 2010

When transcribing a dictation, is the word "Dextrostix" to be capitalized ?  ...

Is The "s" In Schmorl's Node Capitalized?
Sep 27, 2010

xxx ...

Doctor Is Dictating MR SPECT, Should SPECT Be Capitalized? TIA (nm)
Dec 28, 2011

xx ...

Modified Maze Procedure, Is Maze Capitalized Or Not
Jul 23, 2014

I have a really old cardiovascular/pulmonary book and it shows maze is not capitalized.  I'm new to VR and it is always capitalizing maze, so who is right?  Modified maze procedure or modified Maze procedure...I'm betting on the book.  TIA ...

Should "chromic" Be Capitalized?
Dec 28, 2009

As in 3-0 chromic suture? thanks ...

Is "lent" Capitalized? NM
Mar 16, 2010

x ...

When Should "monilia" Be Capitalized?
Apr 03, 2012

I have these examples where it is used in one report. "She was previously treated for monilia stomatitis."  and "There are currently no patchy white monilia." ...

Battle Sign, Is Battle Capitalized? Nm
Oct 21, 2013

nm ...

Is Staph Capitalized In "Methicillin-resistance Staph Aureus"?...I Know It Isn't When
Feb 01, 2012

nm ...