A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

in relation to vs in relationship to - Tiny

Posted: Aug 01, 2013

Which of the following is correct?

1) . . fragment of tumor in relation to bladder

2) . . fragment of tumor in relationship to bladder

1 - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

If you can't pass your test on your own, you won't be able to do the job. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Past my test? - Tiny

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you for your first response. Ive been trasncribing since 1992 - not taking any test. I asked the question because we have residents and MDs that insist on dictating "in relationship to" and I wanted verification that this usage is incorrect.
Thank you again for your first replay.

there is nothing wrong with "in relationship to" - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

I transcribe what they dictate - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

TTS And Nuance Relationship
Sep 11, 2014

Can anybody explain to me what the relationship is between these 2 companies?  They seem to be connected in some way?  TIA! ...

In Relation To An MRI Of The Back For Possible Seroma...
Aug 10, 2011

An ER physician is describing a fluid collection in the back in the s/l "post Q veree" and extradural soft tissues. Any clues?  ...

Relation Between Offer For Tier III's To Advance To MME - Avoid Being Laid Off???
Apr 06, 2013

Remember the email we got from Corporate waiving the 90-day wait period to apply for advancement of Tier III's to MME and allowing til April 30 to do it?  With all the lay offs going on, anyone think a bigger axe will fall once May 1 rolls around and the Tier III's that did not do this will be let go?  From the way things look with all the lay offs, maybe this is one way to hang onto our jobs.  Thoughts anyone? ...

What Does "LIAL" Stand For In Relation To Gross Line Rate?
Apr 08, 2011

There is an ad on the job board paying by the gross line with the initials LIAL in parentheses after the words "gross line."  What does this mean? ...