A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

hana table - capitalized OR NOT? - speedy18

Posted: Dec 12, 2014

When I Google this word -- the word with the copyright symbol hana _is NOT capitalized. I am wondering how you would put in a document in the middle of a sentence? hana or Hana table?

Using Google Custom Search for MT. sm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm finding either initial cap or all caps. Personally, I'd use Hana. As far as what you found with the word with a copyright symbol not capped, there are lots of errors on the net. You could also try the FDA site for a second opinion.

Similar Messages:

Is It Intra-table Or Anterior Table Of The Acetabulum
Apr 02, 2012

bone screw was placed into the, s/l, intra table area of the acetabulum....Looking at old report I see anterior table, s/l could be intra or inter table but not inner table, which is the only one I can confirm... ...

S/l Version Table
Feb 03, 2010

extension-biased home exercise program and s/l version table.   thanks ...

Ortho Table
Aug 26, 2010

This is an open reduction and percutaneous fixation procedure. " Patient was then taken to the operating room, placed in the supine position where her left arm was extended on the (s/l) Carter table...  " I cannot find a Carter table in any reference book or on Google.  Any ideas?   Thank you so much!  ~Reyna. ...

S/l Table Signs
Oct 15, 2011

No past reports to look this up and doctor does not repeat in the report. "# weeks post s/l table signs, left index"   The only thing it mentions about the index is it has a hypertrophic scar. Any ideas? Thank you avulsion injury laceration ...

Tilt Table
Mar 12, 2012

I am doing a tilt table study.  The dictator dictates blood pressure as 60 over s/l nod/naught.  What is the correct way to phrase this?  I have never encountered this before.  Thanks in advance. ...

Inversion Table
May 29, 2013

Has anyone used one of the inversion tables for a bad back?  ...

Reed Table 15
Jun 14, 2013

orthopedics, dictated: impairment of her right upper extremity due to the work-related injury. I consulted and checked with _____ table 15 to arrive at this figure s/l Reed? ...

Two Offers On My Table
Jun 05, 2014

About 3 years ago I was offered a position outside of home in a new medical practice, new doc in town.  They made me so many promises and offered so much, but long story short, I took the job, left my home MT job of 12 years with "big M co".  It was NOT a good move.  Mean doc who left all office decisions to his manager, who was fresh out of high school and a personal friend of his family...  There was constant firing and hiring going on. Last month, it was my turn.  ...

RadNet - Can You Create A Table?
Jul 20, 2010

Are there any RadNet users that know how to create a table in RadNet?  Is it possible?  I know how to create templates, but am stumped.  I know tabbing is not an option; but, occasionally one of my physicians would like me to create a table and have been unsuccessful thus far. Thanks!  ...

Sounds Like Boys Table
Jan 26, 2011

I have looked everywhere and I cannot find this.  I am doing an orthopedics operative report and the physician dictates "boys table".  Boyse table?  Boise table?  I cannot find anything anywhere.  ...

Tilt Table Test
Sep 08, 2011

It's me again. Any help appreciated please and thank you! Tilt table test. Sentence is: Nicole then felt hot and weak, she was pale, diaphoretic, complained of lightheadedness, started having excessive **s/l dysphoretic ** all over. Cannot verify this one. ...

PARTY OF 13, YOUR TABLE IS READY....
May 13, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself!  I am one of those very PROUD 13 women.  I am also very proud of the fact that I see so many others here who are willing to stand up and join us in this.  When I read over the very FEW posts from those who say we can't cut it, we are lazy, etc... I laugh.  Yes, you heard that right!  I laugh!  In their ignorance, they make untrue statements about me as they do not know me or my work ethic or my education level o ...

Round Table Meeting
Jan 18, 2013

Today our inhouse hourly waged MTs group figured out a way to keep our work in our clinic and not being outsourced.  We are going to make our present wage AND get back some of the doctors that went to outside line count charge.  We put our heads together and figured it out and our director (not an MT in any way, shape, or form) is all for our plans.  Now that is what I call a first step to keeping our jobs in house!  We were scared to present this but it would have been worse ...

Type Of Operating Room Table
Jun 12, 2011

Patient is having shoulder surgery.  Doctor is VERY fast and mumbling - "Under general endotracheal anesthesia and the patient supine on the ____  table,...." Sounds like hen-nic  or possibly even "head and neck" but I can't verify this in my books.  Thanks is advance for your time and your help!     ...

Spinal Cord Stim Placement; Pt Placed On S/l Radee Up Table/Radeyup
Oct 07, 2011

xx ...

Should Pneumovax Be Capitalized?
Oct 12, 2009

as in the pneumovax vaccine? thanks! ...

Is Candidiasis Capitalized
Apr 10, 2010

x ...

Glucometer Capitalized Or Not?
Jul 15, 2010

Is glucometer supposed to be capitalized or not?  ...

Ceftaz Capitalized Or Not?
Aug 25, 2010

Dictator states vancomycin and ceftaz. QA changed it to Ceftaz. Which is correct? ...

Plain Gut, Capitalized Or Not?
Feb 15, 2011

"...a segment of tube was oscillated and tied off using 2-0 plain gut ( or Plain Gut)..." Thank you ...

Phyrgian Cap - ?capitalized - SM
Apr 04, 2011

Hi, all, My (oldish) Stedman's Radiology Words doesn't show it capitalized, but almost every other (credible) reference does.  Anyone got something definitive on this? Thanks :) ...

Is Centigrade Capitalized?
Aug 07, 2011

I find that Celsius is capitalized, but no help with centigrade. Anyone ? thanks..... ...

Phaco Blade-capitalized?
Jan 26, 2010

Does anyone know whether "phaco"  as in "phaco blade" is capitalized or not?  Is there a chance it would be one word:  phacoblade?  Thank you so much for your response in advance!!! ...

Is Carbo/taxol Capitalized ??
Feb 15, 2010

x ...

Would Agent Orange Be Capitalized? SM
Oct 06, 2010

"The patient was exposed to Agent Orange during the Vietnam War."   Thank you kindly! ...

Gamma Knife - Capitalized?
Jun 20, 2011

Is Gamma knife a brand name for a certain radiosurgery or is it just a type? Accordingly, how is it capitalized?  Thanks,  ...

Is Halo Brace Capitalized?
Dec 06, 2010

Thanks ...

Should Staph Be Capitalized In This Sentence?
May 28, 2011

In this sentence, "The wound cultured staph aureus" should Staph be capitalized or not?  Stedman's doesn't help.  It has it both ways.  Can't find in BOS. ...

First Word After A Period Capitalized.
Apr 27, 2013

For some reason, the first word after a period is not capitalized now. I could ask QA but would take too long to get an answer. Anyone have the answer? ...

Since When Is Neurology Service Capitalized?
Mar 03, 2014

Years back, the name of the service was to be capitalized if they said the patient was seen by Podiatry or the patient was seen by Neurology.  But if the patient was seen by the neurology service, it was not capitalized.  Why am I being counted off for not capitalizing Neurology Service?  It just looks stupid with it capitalized.  I feel like I'm dealing with people who don't really know what they are doing.  Very frustrating.  ...