A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

fluoroscopy sterile prep - CBH

Posted: Sep 17, 2013

Extremely strong Israeli accent performing cervical ESI using some type of solution for sterile prep and drape that sounds like chlorograt.  Any suggestions?? Am drawing a complete blank.

check out Chloragard - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

ChloraPrep? Nm - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
Xx

Similar Messages:

S/l Zilix Autofluoroscence Fluoroscopy/bronchoscopy
Oct 20, 2009

xx ...

Sterile Talc
Jan 06, 2010

Pleurodesis related . . . The chest cavity was dusted with sterile s/l "a-esta-lized" talc.    Cannot find reference.  Suggestions? ...

Sterile Drapes Placed Using Skin ??
May 13, 2010

This is a Sistrunk procedure: excision of thyroglossal duct cyst.  SOUNDS LIKE "skin righted" sterile drapes were placed using a ____    just below the hyoid bone, which worked out to be a nice location.  Incision was carried through the platysma and flaps elevated superiorly and inferiorly.    TIA ! ! ! ! ...

Prepped And Draped In ___ Sterile Fashion.
Feb 02, 2011

Could use some help with this one. This is for a cysto with ureteroscopy and stone basketing. "The groin was prepped and draped in ___ sterile fashion."  It sounds like urgent, but that doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like 'usual' or 'normal'. Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Sterile Pens Each Time They Chart? Seriously?
May 23, 2012

I was told by a friend of a friend who works in a hospital that they now must use sterile pens each time they chart.  The pens come wrapped in sterile paper and must be used only once.  I guess these pens are purchased at an exorbitant rate by the hospital "suits."  Somehow they all figure out a way to scratch each other's backs.  They screw us out of money, and if that isn't bad enough, they exploit us in this country and then try to do the same to the Indians.&nbs ...

S/l "on Foss" View-fluoroscopy-iliac Screw Placement
Feb 21, 2013

Using fluoroscopy, checking positioning of iliac screw on both AP and what s/l "on foss" views. Anyone know this term? Thanks in advance. ...

Prep
Aug 27, 2010

When the doctor says "there was some liquid stool and prep left in the colon.." are you supposed to type it "preparation"?  ...

Best RMT/CMT Prep Course To Take Is....?
Sep 03, 2011

Hey everyone! I'm looking into taking an RMT prep course to prepare me for the RMT exam and then will be going for the CMT exam later on.  I took my MT training with Career Step, but they keep pushing the time frame on re-releasing their RMT prep course back later and later.  It was due to release this August and now it will be mid-fall. I got an e-mail from M-Tec the other day about a RMT prep course they have, which was priced well and seemed to take a reasonable amount of tim ...

RMT Prep Courses
Feb 22, 2010

I have a question regarding the different prep courses offered for the RMT exam. There is one offered through OAK Horizons and one offered through Career Steps. I am wondering if anyone has used them and found them to be helpful at all or a complete waist of money. I really want to earn my RMT status, but I graduated from my mt course a little over a year ago and think that I could really use a refresher course. Any thoughts about these would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Hemorrhoid Prep ?
Jun 30, 2010

ESL doctor dictating a hemorrhoid preparation s/l anoate, NOaid, anuate, anuH.  Really lost on this one.  Have been looking for hours so any help is appreciated.   ...

Best Credentialing Prep Course?
Nov 15, 2011

My company is offering an incentive in pay if I get credentialized, so I am going to go for CMT.     My question to all of you is which course is the best to take?  I see that Career Step, M-Tec, and Omniscribe offer prep courses, but I don't want to waste time and money on these if they will not adequately prepare me for the exam.  ...

Sweat Prep Test?
Feb 21, 2010

Is this a test?  I've searched it and find very little - maybe hearing it wrong? ...

CMT Exam Test Prep
Nov 10, 2010

After being so tired of not being taken seriously and dealing with management shifts that don't know me from Jane, I really would like to take the CMT test.  I've been doing this for 13 years so not a newbie but honestly the test scares me.  I would like to take one of the prep course but don't really know which one to take.  I don't want to overdue if not needed and the prices for the courses vary by quite a bit.  AHDI has multiple classes listed but I� ...

Anyone Taken The Test And Used The CMT Prep Quizzes CDs?
Nov 30, 2010

Has anyone taken the test and used the CMT prep quizzes CDs?  Are they useful for the test? ...

Charge For Invoice Prep
Jan 01, 2011

I am an IC. Just told must invoice company I have been with for 5 years, with lines per day, cpl, etc. Do I charge for this and if so how much? Never had to do this before. ...

Help With ORIF Procedure Prep
Apr 11, 2012

Once the manipulation was completed, the tourniquet was placed around the upper thigh and the left lower extremity was prepped with s/l prellgo/perlgo and draped in a sterile fashion.    Thanks! ...

AAPC CPC Prep Course (4 Month)
Jul 30, 2012

Hi - Has anyone here taken the 4-month AAPC CPC Preparation course?  How did you do on the CPC Exam?  ...

Chloraseptic Prep Stick?
Feb 20, 2014

Has anyone heard of chloraseptic prep stick for knee surgery. ...

Feedback On AAPC CPC Prep Course
Feb 08, 2015

I am asking that anyone who has taken this course to please give me your opinion about it. I am specifically wondering if it does truly prepare you to pass the CPC exam. Thank for your replies. ...

Cardiac Cath Term...sterile "rebuff" Sm
Feb 19, 2013

At the end of the procedure, after sterile s/l "rebuff" of the area, the sheath was removed and the TR band was placed to achieve hemostasis. ...

Fluid Aspirate - S/l Corahexadine Prep ??
Nov 10, 2009

x ...

Carol Buck Coding Prep Course
May 07, 2010

Is anyone familiar with all the Carol Buck books for coding certification training?  I'm attempting to go through her 2010 Step-By-Step Medical Coding book and workbook along with the online "course" through Elsevier that accompanies the text.  My plan is to finish this and then move on to her The Next Step Advanced coding book and workbook, and then go through her 2010 Online Internship.  Here is what the publisher says about the "internship."  Get the practice you nee ...

AHDI CMT Prep CD Bundle Question
Mar 17, 2011

I am thinking of buying the CMT Prep Quiz CD Bundle from AHDI. but, I want to make sure it is completely current with the third edition of the BOS. Has anyone bought these and what did you think? Where they helpful in taking the CMT exam? I notice there is an RMT Blueprint available, but sold out. So, wondering if I should just wait for the RMT and CMT Blueprints to come out??? Thanks for any info! ...

Prep Material For An Elbow Injection
Apr 12, 2012

After appropriate preoperative evaluation including informed consent, the patient's right elbow medial side was prepped with (    ).  Using a sterile technique, the solution of lidocaine, Sensorcaine, and dexamethasone was injected in and around his medial epicondyle as well as the flexor pronator muscle, flexor pronator muscle mass, and the brachialis tendon. The quality of my voice note is very bad and so I'll give you some sounds like options. Cordrop Clo ...

CPC Review/prep Book Recommendations Please
Jan 25, 2013

I am currently a coding student, but worked as a transcriptionist for 13+ years. I am getting an associates degree and plan to graduate in the spring next year. What review or exam prep books will help prepare me for the CPC exam? Thanks in advance   ...

Bowel Packed Off With Sterile "Ortel" - Nm
Jan 17, 2013

nm ...

Can Someone Plz Tell Me How To Write This? Vaginal Discharge Wet Prep DNA Obtained TIA
Mar 28, 2011

"Vaginal discharge wet prep DNA obtained"....I am not used to GYN stuff, so please help if you can....TIA! ...

Doc Says Pfannenstiel Sterile Incision Or Stab Incision?
Feb 05, 2010

Pfannenstiel stab incision or sterile incision?  Any help will be appreciated! ...

Sounds Like Pecothalax Prep For A Flexible Sigmoidoscopy. Anyone Ever Hear Of It?
Jul 30, 2013

I never have and I have had a gastroenterology side job for years. ...

Foley Catheter Balloon Was Filled With A 50:50 Mix Of S/l "contrite" And Saline. Prep For
Jun 30, 2010

:) ...