A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ex fix, Ex-fix, Xfix as in fixing fractre please - jh

Posted: Mar 27, 2012

x

affix - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Na say ex fix applied short for external fixator I think - jh

[ In Reply To ..]
Not sure if there it is short for or if there is actually an Ex-fix device,,I see it all ways when I google

exfix (external fixator) - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thank you!! - jh

[ In Reply To ..]
x

welcome - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Fixing Every Other Word In ASR
Sep 22, 2010

Well their new update has sure messed up ASR.  I am fixing every other word. UGH! HATE THIS! ...

Fixing Clock Out
Jan 30, 2015

I clocked out later than my regular time because I lost internet.  How do you fix time on time sheet?  I appreciate any help.  Thank you. ...

Fixing Doctors Mistakes
Dec 27, 2011

I am so TIRED of fixing doctors mistakes constantly. I dont get paid for that.  I get paid to pound out reports per hour.  Instead so far today, my first 3 hours have been fixing reports, leaving notes to the hospital....line 10 blank..dr stated..., line 24 blank..dr stated, etc.  These guys have to take some responsibility for their dictation.  They are so messy and haphazard in their dictations.  It would be different if we were getting paid by the hour, I would not ha ...

Spending More Time Fixing Demographics Than Transcribing
Jul 14, 2010

I signed up for college this fall to get a HIT degree and hopefully get out of transcription. Seems I spend so much time looking up incorrect demographics, patient account numbers, etc., due to dictors entering the wrong information, and with the company I work for, it counts against us, YET we dont get paid to lookup demographics and fix errors, but its our responsbility. I am finding this so frustrating and spending 9 hours a day to make barely 90 bucks. ...