A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug spelled out hyalaronic 100 mg daily. Any ideas? - This is actually typed out on list

Posted: Sep 21, 2010

x

hyalaronic - icmt

[ In Reply To ..]
There are hyaluronic acid derivatives but not sure that the dosage you have would match any of those.

oral hyaluronic acid - cindy

[ In Reply To ..]
The oral dosage is usually 150 mg daily but someone could be on this at 100 mg daily as an oral supplement.

Similar Messages:

Drug Allergy To *ricol* Spelled Out On H&P Sheet
Jun 02, 2011

x ...

I Have Searched The World Over For This Drug S/l Nil-mecte?? Any Ideas??
Feb 14, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Iodalite. Not Sure What For. 1/2 Daily. TIA Nm
Dec 08, 2009

xx ...

Drug S/l Ionaprin 1 Daily
Jun 15, 2010

This drug for sure starts with an I sound.  Doc clearly states that.  Anyone heard of a drug that sounds like this? Thanks,   Abby ...

Drug Name S/l Duatat 30 Mg Daily
Nov 19, 2010

Come up with nothing in all my searches. Thanks. ...

Drug Help - S/l Co-bear-a-zol 20 Mg Daily.
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

Drug Help S/l Vizma 5 Mg Daily
Feb 07, 2011

past medical history of diabetes, high blood pressure, DJD, anxiety and depresion.  Thanks for any help ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Drug S/l Mer-cap-tag-nar 125 Mg Daily Hx Of DM, Htn And Ulcerative
Aug 23, 2012

x ...

Drug S/l Fenestrone Or Fenestra 8 Mg Daily
Dec 09, 2009

In drug list.  s/l fenestrone or fenestra 8 mg daily. The patient has CVA, hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia and BPH. ...

Drug Help. S/l Casial 20 Meq 1/2 Tablet Daily.
Jan 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l K-mag? She Just Takes Different Vitamins Daily.
Feb 23, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Col-e-cyst-er-in 4 Mg Daily Pt Has History Of HTN And
Aug 09, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Fu-to-ko-zone Two Sprays Each Nostril Daily
Apr 13, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l A-tid-o-lac 300 Mg Daily. Review Of Systems Only Lists Anxiety.
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

Drug List Sounds Like "Lexaril" 5/10 Mg Daily. Medical Problems In Message.
Jun 11, 2010

PAST MEDICAL HISTORY  Hypertension. Hyperlipidemia.  Gastroesophageal reflux disease. History of recurrent headaches. ...

Pt With Macular Degeneration. Drug S/l "cell Preed" Ophthalmic Solution Drops Daily.
Nov 11, 2013

Sup read. zel preed. ...

Drug S/l "walton" One Daily.
Jun 17, 2010

I have no other info on this drug.  It was part of a list.  Any ideas?  Thanks! Abby ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Does CBC Ever Need To Be Spelled Out?
Jan 02, 2011

x ...

Dictator Spelled F U B L A R.
Jun 24, 2010

Hemostasis was maintained with a bipolar and fublar.  Dictator spelled FUBLAR, but pronounced as FIBiLAR, or more accurately, FIB-YOU-LAIR.   ...

Are Numbers Under 10 Still Spelled Out With The BOS 3 Now?
Jul 18, 2011

Are numbers under 10 still spelled out with the BOS 3 now?  Thanks! ...

Medication - One G-A-P (spelled Out) B.i.d.
Jul 10, 2012

x ...

GI Spelled Out In Diagnosis?
Aug 14, 2013

Hi - Can't seem to find any mention of this in BOS3, but can someone tell me whether I should be using "GI" or "gastrointestinal" in a preoperative diagnosis?  I seem to remember in school being told to leave GI as is when in the ROS but seem to be drawing a blank on this one!  Thanks in advance!! ...

Ophthalmology Spelled Wrong Twice In Ad
Dec 27, 2011

Nobody cares anymore. ...

Calvarium Spelled Out By Doc But I Cant Verify
Mar 26, 2012

Here is the sentence CT scan of the head demonstrated a minimally depressed communicated fracture of the left occipital "calvarium."   Spell check shows calvarium wrong.  Stedmans neuro book doesnt have it..Google shows calvaria, which stedmans shows.. Which is correct please ...

Numbers Spelled Out According To BOS3
Sep 30, 2013

If a sentence ends with a number, such as, "...the patient will be seen again in a week or two," according to BOS3 should the two be shown as 2 or spelled out.  ...

Doctor Just Spelled Out Hematuria For Me. Awfully Considerate....
Dec 11, 2009

EXCEPT that he spelled it "h-e-m-a-c-h-u-r-i-a."  Since MQ is so gung ho against us actually using our brains, should I actually spell it like that???? Oh please, please please I want to!!! ...

My Doctor Used Syncope As A Verb - Is This Spelled The Same?
Sep 26, 2010

My doctor used syncope as a verb - is the spelling the same?  the patient was going to syncope. Thanks for any help.  dotm ...

Oromucolingual Masikatory Movements. Is This How It Should Be Spelled.
Apr 17, 2011

This is a psych report.  The doctor says, "The patietn has no oromucolingual masikatory movements."  I just wondered if this was the correct way to spell this becuase i am not finding many references for it anywhere.   ...